" That's the best thing you can do now Khalid, move on, there are many other ladies out there"

" None of them are you, No one can ever replace you"

" Yes, but.." he cut me off as he dried his eyes. " but nothing, Faryah you make me want to be a good person, do you know that?, my best comes out when I'm with you"

" and do you expect me to stay with you when you didn't treat me well?, I came back to you that day but you sent me away, you told me to leave, I left and I'm never coming back"

" I wasn't myself, I lost GrandPa Julius"

" we both lost family that day" I said and sighed out loud and rubbed my forehead. " I have no valid reason to back up what happened and I have accepted my mistakes but Faryah I'm promising you this, it'll never happen again"

" of course it won't ever happen again, I'm not going to give you a chance so it can happen again Khalid. Please understand, I was hurt and I'm trying to protect myself so it won't happen again"

" You're right to protect yourself Faryah, but I'm assuring you that it will never happen again" He said and held my hand. My body shivered from his cold touch. I wasn't going to deny that I missed it. " I'm sorry Faryah"

I snapped my hand away from his. I couldn't argue anymore. " Khalid, sorry works when a mistake is made but not when trust is seriously broken. Forgiving is very easy, but forgetting and trusting again is impossible for me" I said and turned to walk away.

I didn't want him to call me back. I didn't want him to chase after me. He was meant to stay in my past. There was no place for him in my present. I knew I left him speechless but I said my mind. I wasn't weak mute girl anymore. I was stronger and tougher, all because of what I went through in my life. The bullying and the maltreatment. They all made me the Faryah I was now and I was proud to be who I was now.

I was happy and contented with all what I had now. I was satisfied with all what Allah has given me.

I didn't want any part of my life to change.

——————————6:20pm, KLCC Park.

" Khalid, sorry works when a mistake is made but not when trust is seriously broken. Forgiving is very easy, but forgetting and trusting again is impossible for me" her last words kept on ringing over and over and over again in my head. My heart was bleeding. I didn't want to let go of her, if I did I was going to hurt more. I saw my family again and all I wanted was to have them back in my arms. Both of them. I couldn't bear seeing them with another man.

But she was right.

I wasn't there when they needed me. I told her to kill our beautiful daughter. What was I thinking?.

I was angry and all but how could I utter such a sentence. We were both hurting and she had slowly managed to heal a little. She was happy where she was now, with the people she was with now but I believe I can make her remember all what she used to love when she was with me.

I held my daughter in my arms and I knew they had to be with me. They were my source of happiness. I couldn't lose them.

I loved her sincerely with all my heart, I didn't want to through away the life we had together just like that. We had a daughter that needed her true family by her side. Najmah needed us to be together.