" Why are you asking me that?" I shouldn't have expected a polite answer. " Don't worry" I answered and heard her groan. " A fluffy teddy bear, a doll or something, you're on your way to the mall for that?" She asked and I nodded my head. " sweet, I'll come along with you please, besides you've never been here before so you'll get lost" she said and smirked at me. " You've been here before?"

" Yeap, I studied here. High school, lot's of beautiful memories" she answered as she looked out the window. " That I want to forget" I heard her whisper sadly before turning to look at me.

Why did I feel like she was going through a lot. Family crisis?.

" How're your parents?" I asked and watched her mood change. " They're both in a better place, May Allah Forgive them for all their sins" She said. What was so special about Allah?.

He wasn't there for me and my mother when we needed him and still yet people believed in him. " You still believe in him after he took your parents away from you?" I asked.

" what kind of question is that, he took them because it was their time to leave" She answered. " He hurt you"

" What's wrong with you, Allah(SWT) never hurts his followers, he tests them, he tests their Iman and blesses them, if he hadn't taken them away I wouldn't be where I am now"

" Do you like where you are now?, are you proud of where you are now?" I asked again. " Stop your car, the hell stop this car. I am not going to listen to you talk nonsense, you know he gave you life right?" She snapped. " He gave me a life to suffer"

" Stop your car right now, I can't deal with you anymore" She snapped. I wasn't stopping for any reason.

" look I didn't mean to annoy you.." she cut me off. " In my life, I've always prayed to never ever encounter this kind of situation but here I am now"

" Congrats?" I said and she hissed. " look, Mr Olyster, Allah is the exceedingly merciful and the much forgiving, no matter how much your sins pile up and how much haram deeds you commit, he is the only one that has the ability to forgive you because he is the Almighty. Look, do you know something, The angel of death is watching you right now, ready to take your soul at any moment all he needs is a Go signal from Allah and that's it you're gone. You know you can die at any moment, because Allah said Verily, every soul shall taste death and are you prepared for that?, are you?, all you think about is this worldly life but this life isn't important at all, we were placed on earth so we would be able to serve our lord and Shaytan has successfully led a lot of Allah's slaves astray, but it's never too late for them to repent and ask for Allah's forgiveness, he will forgive you if you ask sincerely, we all want the highest rank of Paradise but are we working hard for it enough?, no body knows Mr Olyster. And that is why we need to ask for his forgiveness and repent at all times, think about it, what happened to you happened for a reason Mr Olyster, we just have to endure because only Allah knows best, only him" I understood her. I understood honestly but like she said I needed to ask for forgiveness sincerely, and that sincerity to acknowledge Allah again wasn't in me. I was still very much hurt.

" we'll go the mall and you'll help me get some stuff" I said after a few seconds of silence. " You can just run away from the topic like cowards do" she answered and adjusted her sit. " I'm only trying to avoid arguing with you" I answered. " If you want to avoid arguing with me, do not say anything bad about Allah" She said and I nodded. " I'm hungry" she added. " Good, let's get to the mall" I called as I drove faster.