Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I stomped upstairs and grabbed a small bag of mine, stuffing Thaddeus' wallet in it that was on the dresser and my sketchpad and charcoal and ran to the garage. There was a key hanger with various keys and really high end super cool cars.

This is one of the perks of being the Alpha's mate, I get to steal his fucking cars.

Besides the fact that he's a complete French shower (douche). If you think about it, he's given me so much shit, I deserve it. 

I grabbed a random set of keys and pressed the unlock button as a car beeped in response. It was a sleek white car that had the doors that went up vertically. I slipped in, opened the garage and drove out. 

Now the first thing in my mind was to drive home, but I knew if I did, Thaddeus would easily go on a rampage and hurt basically everyone I love. 

Cool mate I got, right?

So, I drove to a different place, a place where girls go to get their anger and sadness out. The mall. 

I parked in a space and walked to the mall jiggling the keys in my hand.

Ok, since he broke my phone I bet he won't mind buying me a new one....I also need tons of clothing, like I've been wearing his clothes or ones that he gave me.

I first walked into the Apple store and bought myself a new iPhone 5s. Then I went to a bunch of stores. I usually hate shopping, but that felt awesome. 

When I drove back, I saw plenty of cars whiz pass me. Strange. Once I was at a stoplight, I saw Thaddeus in the car opposite me. We made eye contact and I smiled and waved. 

He seemed really pissed.

Then again, so was I.

So, I just drove by him, holding my middle finger out the window.

Once I got back home, I parked the car sideways, cutting the garage off from him. I put the keys in my pocket and quickly ran upstairs. Lugging my shopping bags with me and placed them on the ground. I changed into a new pair of pajamas and lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I knew that Thaddeus would be extremely angry when he got home, so I let sleep overcome me, he'd yell at me for something new tomorrow.

***

I screamed.

He bolted upright, I sighed. "Finally," and attempted to get out of the bed that Thaddeus had seemed to make himself comfortable in.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, "Get your muscular arm off me," I grunted.

"So you think I'm muscular?"

"Yes, but get the fuck off me."

"I can tell your wolf likes it."

"Hey, guess what?"

"What?

"Fuck you," I kneed him in the balls making him grunt and glare at me but he let me go anyway.

"You know, for a mate you're pretty violent."

"You know for someone attractive, you're an asshole," I countered.

"Wait, you think I'm attractive?"

My face went red, being too late to save myself, I went to the bathroom. I paced around the large bathroom that Thaddeus had. I heard his hearty chuckle from the other side of the door. Why did I say that? God, I'm actually stupid. I knew that sooner or later my wolf and I wouldn't be able to resist the pull. But I had hoped that it would have been...