" Aww my daughter is so beautiful" Ummah said as I walked to where they sat in the living room. She looked just as pretty as I did. " we all look good Ummah" I answered as I sat beside she and Ummi. " You know we're glad you've found love again honey" Ummi said as she held her hand in mine. " Yes Faryah, you deserve to be happy with Khalifa and I know it's going to be good for Najmah's future, she needs a father figure in her life" Ummah added and I smiled at both of them. " Ummah, Ummi, I know I made the right decision by accepting to get married to Khalifa and I'm more than happy I have all your support" I replied with a big smile. " You have mine to my love" Abbah added as he came closer to where we sat. " I love you all so so much" I replied as I hugged my Ummi and Ummah.

Whoever thought that the mute girl that was a target for every bully in school was going to end up with this amazing family.

I was honestly so thankful to Allah.

For everything.

Alhamdulillah.

" Aww you all look so beautiful" Firdaus called as she walked towards where we sat. Firdaus was wearing a fitted dress with the same lace I used. It was slightly off shouldered. It was cute but something I totally wasn't going to wear.

" Aww my daughter is so beautiful" Ummi said with a wide smile. " of course she is" Firdaus answered as she got down from the stairs and twirled around.

" Here comes the groom" We heard Abbah call as he and Farouk came down the stairs together. He was wearing a white Babban riga, just like earlier but this one looked more beautiful. " Aww" the ladies exclaimed as we watched them come down stairs. " I really cannot wait to see how my grandchildren are going to look like Habibi" Ummah said as she walked closer to her son and husband. " They'll be so beautiful" Abbah answered as he hugged Ummah.

I honestly had the perfect family.

I really couldn't wish for more at all.

I was more than satisfied and happy and it was all thanks to Allah.

Alhamdulillah.

————————Los Angeles, California.

—————————————Olyster textiles 4:00pm. Present Day.

" Sir, I'm here" my secretary said as she opened the door to my office slightly. " Yes come in, I read your letter for three months leave?" My secretary apparently had family issues she needed to attend to in Russia. " Yes sir, my Father actually wants us to come to him, to spend the last few days of his life with him" she said as she stood in front of my desk. " you can sit down" I said as I folded my arms and relaxed on my chair. " Thank you sir, sir I really need to leave for Russia early, please sir, I don't want to get fired and..." I cut her off as I looked more at my Russian secretary. She looked pretty young, early thirties. " uhm it's okay, you can go, but you need to find someone to fill in for you, a temporary secretary for me" I answered as I smiled at her. " well sir, I already handled that, I found someone perfect for the position, she's a pretty young and beautiful lady, she graduated from business school two years ago but she couldn't find a job opening for what she studied. So she works part time in some restaurants and she's a photographer too plus sir, she's not American" why was this woman talking a lot. " She's Arabian" That statement of hers instantly reminded me of Faryah.

My beautiful wife that I didn't treat right.

I had to make it up to her.