Everyone was getting ready.

I missed Khalifa so much. We were going to meet at the mosque later on.

We had already rented some cars for our stay here. Abbah and Ummah rented a Lexus Jeep. That was what Abbah loved driving. Naim rented an E350 for him and his wife, Farouk got a hummer for him and I.

Mine was white and I liked it, there was a baby sitter for Najmah and I was going to be riding with Miriam and Ummah.

I dressed Najmah up and oh my I fell in love with my baby over and over again. I sprayed a nice musk for my baby and there she was ready. The Ankara material was dark blue with some hints of pink, so I put on a pink hijab for her.

My baby looked beautiful.

I kept her still in her cradle and gave her a bunch of toys to play with and went to sit on the stool in front of my mirror.

I took out my touch up kit, it wasn't really a makeup kit, just a kit with something to make my face brighter.

I wiped my face with my wipes and applied little powder on my face. I lined my eyes with Kajal and applied mascara to my lashes. I looked good so far. I combed and brushed my hair and used a ribbon to turn it into a bun. It was hard cause I had pretty long, silky hair but I did. I brushed my brows and used an oil to smoothen it and I applied pink lip gloss.

My face was ready.

I stood up to take the portion of the Ankara that I was supposed to use to tie my hair and sat back in front of the mirror and began tying.

I was done after some few minutes and I suddenly heard noises from downstairs. They were ready.

I looked at my phone and it was already 1:15pm. I could make it.

I sprayed my star collection body spray, pink dress and I took my dress out from my wardrobe.

I quickly put it on and took a closer look at the mirror. I looked beautiful.

Very very beautiful.

I smiled at myself as I looked at how long the dress was, it was actually sweeping the floor.

I had to wear heels.

The dress was long sleeved, well the sleeves were baggy and it was slightly off shouldered, a little bit. It had rose ruffles around the neck lining and some stones on the chest. It was flay and full from the middle of my stomach down.

It was beautiful.

I wore a silver, small necklace around my neck and matching ear rings and bracelet. " Faryah, can I come in?" I heard Ummah call from outside my door. " Yes Ummah" I answered back as I went to get my black heels and I grabbed my black hand bag with a chain strap. " Aren't you ready yet Faryah?" Ummah called as I quickly wore my heels. " I'm ready, I just need to get a scarf" I said as I walked into my room and saw how beautiful my mother looked.

She was wearing the same material I was and a gown too, with a headscarf as well. She looked very beautiful, no makeup. Just a pretty face she passed on to me.

" Ummah, you look so pretty" I said as I walked to hug her. " and you look stunning, MashaAllah, come downstairs quick, Miriam wants to take a family photo of us, I'm going to take my love downstairs" Ummah said as she picked Najmah up from her cradle. " Okay Ummah, I'll be downstairs in a minute, Thank you so much" I said and hugged her again as she took Najmah's bag.