" we love you so very much and we'll be here, never forget that" He added as they both hugged. They suddenly made me feel like an 8 year old that lost his bicycle to bullies.

" come on guys no need for the hug, I'm not a child" I said as I tried struggling out of the hug. " who said it's only children that need hugs?" Sophia said as she pinched my ear. " well ouch, and yes, I'm a grown man I can deal with this, don't hug me, Ethan get off me, be a man dude" I said as I pushed them off me.

" Khalid, you should stay for dinner, you can play with your niece while we cook" Sophia said as I took Kimberly from her. " Okay then" I answered as I looked at how cute my niece. She reminded me of when I and Neill used to play with Sophia when she was born.

We loved her so much.

She was so cute and still cute.

I wonder the face my child was going to have when I held her. I really needed to settle things with Faryah. It was never too late to apologize and I knew Faryah, she had a soft heart, she was going to forgive me and hopefully move on from everything. And possibly reconcile with me.

" Sophia do you know where Faryah is now?" I asked as I saw her and Ethan at the dining area. " well she's attending her brother's wedding in Nigeria, she found her family" I was happy. " Seriously?"

"Yeap, she found her family, well they found each other, finding her family wasn't as tough as she thought it was going to be, God has his ways" Sophia answered back.

I was genuinely happy for her. She had always wanted to know the truth about her past. Now she knew.

It was nice.

" she's in Indonesia ?" I asked again. " No, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, that's where she bases now. She's actually a Malaysian-American, her father is American and her Mother, Malaysian, her mother is very beautiful Khalid" Sophia added.

I was going to go and find her, soon. I had to. My mind wasn't going to be at rest if I didn't talk to her.

——————Nigeria, Kaduna State.

———————————Kawo New Extension, Yoruba Street, 5:00pm.

——————————Umar Dantata Residence.

The Henna on my hands were amazing, I couldn't wait to show it to Khalifa. Today was Henna day, and tomorrow was the main wedding. Khalifa dropped me and Najmah off with his sisters, mother, my mothers, Firdaus and Miriam. Yes Miriam arrived with the dresses we were going to wear for the wedding.

The brides outfit was very beautiful, it made Raihanna look like a princess for once.

Raihanna had a sister, Nauwarah and a very handsome brother, Adnan. Her sister studied abroad too. Nauwarah was studying Medicine in England and Adnan was in his last year in High School. They called their high school Secondary school here. He was in Ss3.

Well all the Ladies were here, doing their Henna and talking. Raihanna had pretty many cousins and friends, a big family.  Najmah was with Nauwarah, everyone welcomed us well here. I was never going to forget how happy Grandma Humairah was when she heard that I was going to be her Granddaughter-in-law.

She was mostly happy that I was beautiful and I was an Arabian.

Her family loved us so much.