-------Valentine's Residence

-----------7:45pm

" Ethan's still at work huh?" I asked as I walked into her home. It was a pretty nice duplex I helped Ethan choose. " He is, stop asking me questions you know the answers to" She said calmly as we headed towards the back of her house. There was a pretty nice garden there and a classy pool.

I sat beside her quietly on a chair that was opposite the pool. She was quiet and it was so unusual. " Sophia are you okay?" I asked as I watched her take a grape from the fruit bowl in front of us. " I'm not sure I'm okay, I just need to ask you a few questions and I might be okay, depending on your answers" She said as I felt chills down my spine. " Ask away"

" So today I was at the hospital and I saw Pamela" I didn't want anyone to know. " She had a baby bump" She said as she looked into my eyes intently, looking for answers. " She's carrying my children" I answered and I heard a loud gasp from her as her eyes widened in shock and fear. " you're a married man for Christ's sake and you had the guts to get Pamela pregnant, with twins, what the hell is going on with you Khalid" Sophia snapped. Boy she was angry.

" I know I made a mistake"

" You've been making stupid mistakes right from the time Faryah left you, all you ever did was jump from one mistake to another, you became a workaholic and you drink, Khalid even before Faryah came into our lives you never tasted alcohol. You're making a stupid mess out of your life Khalid and now you are having Twins with Pamela!!" She snapped louder as she got up from the chair she was sitting down on.

"Khalid you're old enough to know what's right and what isn't, I look up to you as an older brother and I can't just sit and watch you make mistakes that'll ruin your life" she said after taking a deep breath. " I'm still very much in contact with Faryah, she asks about you all the time and just because I don't want her to be worried about you, all I tell her is that you're drowning yourself in work, that's all I tell her, she cares about you more than anything, she undeniably loves you after all what you guys made her go through, and here you are, it's either you're alone in your condo, or you're drowning yourself in work or you're out there wasting and drinking your life out of you, I don't have any idea of what you're going through right now, I honestly don't know how bad you feel, but there's one thing that's for sure, you can talk to me, confide in me Khalid, Mother and Brandon, they're worried about you, they just don't know how to approach you, even I didn't know how to until earlier today when I saw Pamela, it has to end there Khalid, you need to open up and say how you feel, confide in someone at least, you need emotional help" I missed Faryah. So so much. That was what was wrong with me.

She made me the fool I am today.

I honestly wasn't ready to face all this. I was a man and everything but I really couldn't, I couldn't bring my heart to.

Even though I knew I was going to face all the results of my decisions someday, either good or bad. I just wasn't ready yet.

The person I felt comfortable confiding was gone for good. All because of me. All because of my reckless and selfish decisions. I really was a son of my father.

" Khalid please talk to me, confide in someone, you're going through serious heartbreak and I fear it'll make you emotionally weak. We fear that you might have psychological issues and then you'll end up doing something horrible to yourself" She added as she pulled her chair closer to me and talked softly. I didn't want to.