This messages continued on for days and days. Monthly, weekly, daily, they would send messages back and forth. Eventually they even started sending things from their area.

Dear Georgie,
I haven't wrote back in about 3 weeks as I have been a bit busy with some editing; I am very sorry for that. I just made some new merch! I thought about it and wanted to give you one. I hope you like it and enjoy your week!

<3 Dream

George blushed as he finished the short writing. He noticed the package laying at his step that was covered in smiles. He rolled his eyes playfully as he picked it up. He screeched before quickly closing the door and throwing everything on the table. He took no time longer as he rushed to open the package. His hands shaky as he pulled out the black hoodie with a smile on it. He felt tears grow in his eyes. He placed everything back down and darted to his room. He slid on the hoodie taking notice of how big it was, the bottom being right above his knees and the sleeves covered his hands. He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture. He thought about either printing it and sending it in the next message or sending it to him on discord. He decided on printing out the picture.

Dear Dream,
No need to be sorry for not writing back. I understand how busy it can get. Just don't work yourself up too much please. Also I got the hoodie. Thank you so much! It's huge! And I'm assuming you sprayed your cologne on it lol. I can't stop smelling it. I wish I could wake up to this smell and know it's you. Also I thought you'd like to see it on me so here ya go -> (Picture)

<3 Georgie~

Clay picked up the picture. He couldn't hold back his smile. He felt his face grow extremely warm as he stared longer at the photo. He carried the envelope and picture to his room. He hung the picture up with a smile that burned his cheeks.

Dear George,
You looked so cute in the hoodie. Seeing you makes me want to just say fuck it and swim across the world to you. I can't stop staring at your beautiful face. It makes me tingle inside. I hope one day I can kiss those blushed cheeks.
<3 Your Dream~

Months flew by. The writing wasn't as daily anymore it was more two or three weeks or even monthly as the two grew busier. It soon enough became a year. Clay read the date as he reread the very first message George wrote to him. He recognized the date as it was today. His face lit up. It's already been a year! Today last year George had wrote the first message. Clay completely stopped what he was doing and began writing a fairly longish paragraph.

Dear Friend,
It's been a while since I've wrote to you or received a message. Maybe too long? I don't know if you've noticed or remembered but today last year you wrote to me the first message that started this all! I can't believe it's been that long. Wow it feels like just hours ago I received that first piece of paper. I hope you are doing ok. I'm sorry I haven't checked up on you. I took a wild internet break and stopped posting and chatting with people. You know, summer isn't too far. It's gets hella hot here in Florida lol. The sound of waves over powering the people strolling. Never gets old. I still have that bracelet you made me. I'm scared to put it on as I feel like I'll break it lol. I'm sorry for not letting you know sooner about my disappearance. By the time this gets to you it will be tomorrow sadly. It'd be nice to have someone to spend this summer with other than my cat. If I've heard correctly if you got vaccinated you could fly over! If you don't want to it's completely fine or if you don't have enough for a ticket I can always pitch in. Sorry this is so long and unannounced but I guess that's the whole point! One final thing as I don't know if this will ever get to you or if you'll ever deliver back, I love you so much that you don't even understand how much it hurts. I love to the point where I don't even know if it's a friend love. I have this feeling form in my guts every time you manage to cross my mind. It burns. It breaks my heart when I think of the distance between us. The aches, the pain, breathing even hurts. To breathe the same air as you, to feel your heart beat faster and faster, I'd do anything to have you in my shaky arms.