The Shukaku

Midoriya awoke from the best sleep of his life. He slept so well he was almost distracted from the sense of impending dread of fighting a tailed beast. Midoriya decided to text Yaoyorozu.

Midoriya: Are you awake?

Yaoyorozu immediately typed back, so Midoriya knew the answer to her question. Midoriya then proceeded to flash into Yaoyorozu's windowsill. Midoriya decided not to jumpscare Yaoyorozu at 8:30 in the morning and knocked on the wall instead.

Midoriya: Good morning

Yaoyorozu: Good morning Midoriya. What brings you by so early in the morning?

Midoriya: Do you always have to be so formal? It is 8:30 am in your home, and you are still wearing pajamas.

Yaoyorozu: I am just polite

Midoriya: Anyway, I was going to head into town for some breakfast, wanna come with me?

Yaoyorozu flushed red upon hearing Midoriya's offer. Her most recent feelings made her shaky on where she stood with Midoriya (and her fiance).

Midoriya: Are you okay? You're the color of your hero costume right now.

Yaoyorozu: I really shouldn't...

Midoriya: Ok then, I'll see you after I fight a son of God

Yaoyorozu realized that Midoriya might not come back to her again. She turned back to the windowsill, but Midoriya was already gone. Yaoyorozu started getting dressed while thinking about what Midoriya meant to her.

Yaoyorozu: He is the best friend I have ever had, and he is pretty cute too. I don't want him to do this. I know he is powerful, but shouldn't this be confined to the pros? Why would UA have Midoriya investigate the threat when they have AllMight? What is it that makes Midoriya so special?

Yaoyorozu finished getting dressed and reached for her phone. She called Midoriya and waited patiently for him to answer the phone. Midoriya answered on the second ring.

Midoriya: Hello?

Yaoyorozu: Hey Midoriya, I changed my mind about breakfast. Where do you want to meet up?

Midoriya: How about here?

Yaoyorozu turned around and saw Midoriya behind her. He reached out his arm and spoke to her.

Midoriya: Ready to go?

Yaoyorozu grabbed Midoriya's hand and they appeared at a waterfall a few miles away from Midoriya's house.

Midoriya: Ok, you wait here.

Midoriya then warped away. About thirty seconds later Midoriya returned with a plate of smoked fish and a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast on the other hand.

Midoriya: Breakfast is served.

Yaoyorozu took a bite of the smoked fish and immediately started looking for something to drink.

Yaoyorozu: Do you have anything to drink?

Midoriya disappeared and reappeared with 2 wooden cups. Midoriya then made a series of hand signs and 2 streams of water from the pond filled their cups.

Yaoyorozu: Is that safe to drink?

Midoriya: Yes, the water is kept clean by a group of plants within the pond. It's the best water I've ever had.

Yaoyorozu tried it and found that the water was delicious and that she felt fine immediately after drinking it. The pair sat in comfortable silence while they ate from the various foods. Eventually, Yaoyorozu thought to bring up what was on her mind.