twelve

MISTAKE?

i pull kai closer to my face by his jacket, looking down at his lips before smirking and pressing them against mine. i could tell he was taken by surprise, which i was slightly confused by but he quickly adjusted, his mouth moving perfectly with mine. he pulls away, looking at my face; god i probably looked so flustered and gross right now.

i brushed off the unknowing feeling as his hand comes up to my face, cupping my cheek as he kisses me again with even more intensity and hunger. it felt so damn good. he doesn't stop kissing me, his hands running down my body, leaving every inch burning with desire. his other hand trails down to the waistband of my joggers and his fingers feel so good against my bare skin. i could tell he was teasing me. i put my hands on the back of his neck, my fingers rubbing against his soft, brown hair, trailing down his neck, before wrapping my arms around his neck.

i feel his hand slip into my underwear making me gasp, breaking the hot kiss he had held for so long. he smiles, his head pressed against mine as he starts playing with me, his fingers making me feel shaky. his eyes stay focused on my every expression, which was so difficult to control.

"stop holding back, love." he says, before i feel his fingers slipping inside, curling. i let out a loud moan in which kai presses his lips against mine again, the vibrations against his lips. he continues, making it difficult for me since i was quite literally moaning into his mouth. he probably liked it though. watching me struggle.

he stops, pulling his hands out of my underwear as well as my joggers. he pulls away from me before putting his fingers into his mouth, not breaking eye contact. i look away, feeling shy. why did he make me feel so hot and bothered?

"don't look away, sweetheart." he says, his voice asserting dominance. i look back up to him and he tilts his head, still looking me up and down. he comes closer to me, pushing me against the cupboards. he puts his hands on my waist before pulling my joggers down.

"in the kitchen?" i ask, a small feeling making me feel anxious that my parents might walk in, especially since i wasn't allowed guys over when we were completely alone.

"mhm. why? you scared?" he says, his voice sort of patronising. "scared someone might walk in and seeing me take you on the kitchen counter love?" he says.

"s-stop." i stutter, his words making me burn with even more desire, but i wasn't going to let him know that, even though he did know that already.

"stop what?" he says.

"stop that." i say, referring to his condescending voice. he smirks, shaking his head before turning to me.

"i know you've dreamt of someone doing this to you, princess. i know how much it excites you, the feeling of someone potentially walking in on us whilst i pleasure that pretty little cunt of yours," he says; his way with words. jheez.

"n-no." i deny it but he was being too right. how did he know that?

"no?" he coos. "is that why your pussy is practically dripping for me right now?" he smirks, knowing damn well dirty talking was a weakness of mine.

"i-um, s-shut up."

"make me." he shoots back, the smirk basically stuck on his face. so cocky and arrogant. "oh wait, that's right, you can't." he says, answering himself.

"fuck you." i say.

"such a naughty mouth. maybe we should do something about that." he says. he raises his eyebrows at me, before pulling down my joggers and my underwear swiftly. he picks me up putting me on the kitchen island and i feel exposed. he picks up my underwear before shoving it into my mouth. i'm taken aback by his actions but i had to admit, it was hot.

"mhm much better." he smiles to himself. he pushes me back so i'm leaning back on my elbows, his hands on my legs, pulling them apart. he bends down, his lips kissing my thighs, as well as sucking gently. i let out a muffled moan as he does that, since it was a sensitive area. he pulls me closer to his mouth before i feel his tongue against my clit. he starts moving it, making me throw my head back in pleasure. fuck, it felt so nice. he speeds up, making my legs begin to shake and ache with pleasure.

i moan out his name, still muffled. he looks up at me from between my legs before smiling. he takes my underwear out of my mouth, throwing it to the side.

"kai—" i mumble under my breath. every part of my body felt like it was on fire and it needed a release.

"say my name again love. louder." he says. "your moans are so cute." he adds, before his mouth gets back down to me. i was an aching, throbbing mess for him and i was so close.

"jesus, kai, that feels so good." i breathe. he smiles, his eyes attached to my face. i feel my head go cloudy as a wave of euphoria washes over me. my hips buck slightly as i realise he made me come with just his tongue.

"fuck." i let out, breathing in and out heavily. kai smiles to himself, before standing back up, licking his lips.

"don't you want anything?" i say, referring to kai who seemed perfectly content with what had just happened, even though he didn't exactly gain anything from it.

"i'm good." kai nods. he carries me to my room and i stare at him, slightly shocked. he goes through a few of drawers and i wonder what he was trying to find. he pauses realising his hoodie was in one of the drawers. he pulls it out before putting it on the bed as well as some shorts and underwear. he helps me into it and i take in the perfect scent once again. but i was still confused.

"you look so sexy in that." he says, smiling.

"thank.. you." i say.

"what? why are you being weird?" he says.

"maybe because you did something to me without gaining anything kai." i state the obvious.

"oh, trust me. i gained." he smirks to himself. i stare at him, still confused. he rolls his eyes at me before speaking. "i'm allowed to eat you out for my own pleasure, pretty." he says almost casually not knowing how those words sent yet another rush of heat to one particular area. god damn athena, you are too horny.

"now, hurry up. we gotta go help tidy up down liam's." he says, standing up, looking at me as if he didn't just have his head between my legs a few seconds ago.

for his own pleasure huh?

a/n: hope u liked it :3
vote and comment
<3