Day 110 out of quarantine

Slight smut - I tried because some of you have been requesting honeymoon sex
Just know I'm cringing internally as I write this

Ellen and Patrick were enjoying their day in the Bahamas. They had been there 2 days now, and they were soaking up every minute they had.

"I like being your wife." Ellen mumbled into his chest after a few rounds of married sex. "I like being your husband." Patrick replied.

"Want to go for a walk on the beach?" He asked. "In a few minutes." She replied.

They got up and put some clothes on before stepping out to the gorgeous beach. The place they were staying at was literally right on their own private beach.

Hand in hand, they began their walk, enjoying the warm weather and the sunset. "This is nice." Patrick breathed. Ellen hummed in agreement. She was so happy. Walking along the beach, staring at the sunset with her handsome blue eyed husband.

"In a week it's going to be a lot different. We'll have a little baby screaming in the house so." Patrick murmured. "Jessie." Ellen said. The name never failed to bring smiles to their faces.

"Did you finish that blanket yet?" He asked. "Yes. I finished it on the plane." Ellen replied. "Good. Hey, get dressed up tonight. We have a reservation." He said.

"Where?" Ellen asked with a raised eyebrow. "It's a surprise. Just get dressed up and fancy. That's all you need to know. Reservations At 7." He replied.

They got back to their room and decided to go into the ocean. "No bathing suits." Ellen said. "What? You want to go skinny dipping?" Patrick asked with a grin.

"Yup. Let's go." She said as she ripped off her robe, leaving her completely naked. Patrick quickly changed and ran after her into the sea.

He wrapped her in his arms as the waves crashed around them. "I like skinny dipping with you." He said huskily as he ran his hands up and down her bare torso.

"Mm we should do it more often." She replied , turning around and pressing her lips against his roughly. Patrick felt himself getting harder and he smirked.

"Round 2?" Ellen asked. "In here?" Patrick questioned as his hands traveled lower and lower. Ellen moaned and smiled. "Definelty in here."

Ellen did the same and let her hands do the work.

•••

After they both came down from their highs, they went back inside to get ready. "We need to do that more often." Patrick said in a serious tone. "Our beach isn't private." Ellen pointed out. "True."

Ellen changed into a gorgeous sparkly dress and some high heels. She looked stunning. She did some light makeup and came out of the bathroom.

"I have a hot wife." Patrick said, smirking. "And I have a hot husband." She retorted, taking in his fully suited appearance. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yes."

Patrick drove his rental Porsche to the restaurant and opened Ellen's door for her. "Where is everyone?" She asked with a confused expression as she saw no cars at all.

"Don't worry about it." He replied. "Mr Dempsey. Mrs Dempsey. We've been waiting. Follow me." A waitress said with a smile. That was the first time Ellen was called Mrs Dempsey.

Patrick held her hand as the waitress took them to the roof. Ellen gasped as she saw one table in the middle, with candles surrounding them and soft music playing.

"Did you do all this?" Ellen asked, smiling. Patrick nodded as they took their seats. "It's gorgeous." She breathed. "We'll start with your finest bottle of wine. Thank you." Patrick said.

They made small talk while the waitress came back with the wine. Patrick poured the two of them glasses and held his up. "To marriage. And starting a family." He said thoughtfully.

"To marriage." She repeated as they clinked their glasses together and took a sip. "How did you do all this?" Ellen asked. She was so lucky to have a husband who would treat her this well. Chris never did.

"I pulled a few strings, which actually didn't work, so I ended up booking the whole restaurant for a 'party' except that it's not a party." He explained. Ellen smiled. "I love you so much."

"I love you more, Mrs Dempsey." He said, mimicking the waitress. "Do you want me to go my Dempsey?" Ellen asked after a moment. "If you want to. I don't mind. Ellen Dempsey or Ellen Pompeo, you're still the love of my life." Patrick replied.

"Maybe I'll go by Pompeo. I'm already known as that. But I also want to go by Dempsey." She said, debating with herself. "Go with whatever you feel comfortable with. You don't have to make a decision now. Hell, you don't have to make a decision at all if you don't want to."

"Okay. I'll leave it for now." She replied.

The two ordered their food and it came back within 30 minutes. Ellen ordered an Italian dish, and Patrick ordered a lobster dish. Patrick watched in amusement as his tiny wife devoured the whole plate.

"Was it good?" He asked with a bemused expression. Ellen blushed. "Yes it was. How was your lobster?" She asked. "It was fantastic." He replied.

"Want to know something?" Ellen asked after a minute. "What?" Patrick asked. "You're my lobster." She said with a grin. Patrick looked confused. "I'm your lobster?" He asked, frowing. "Yeah. Get it?" She questioned.

"Get what?"

"Have you never watched friends?" Ellen asked in shock. Patrick shook his head. "Oh my. I married someone who's never watched friends. We need to get you watching it. Uncultured." Ellen mumbled under her breath.

Patrick laughed and grabbed her hand. "I'm assuming being a lobster is a good thing, so I'm happy to watch for you." He said softly.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

That night, they spent the night, on a third round of sex and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and hope your all doing well. After this, probably only two or three more chapters :(
If you guys have any suggestions for the next few chapters feel free to drop them. Thanks for reading!!