Day 8 of quarantine

Guys it's daddy dempseys birthday!! My favorite senior citizen 🥰🥰🥰 anyways enjoy the chapter

Everyone met down in the living room again. Ellen still felt like crap, and others did too. Patrick and Ellen were both definetely feeling the tension in the air due to last night, but that did stop them from sitting next to each other. "I got test results." Shonda said. "Anyone who tested positive has to stay on the 2nd floor, and anyone who tested negative has to stay on the first floor but I don't think that will be a problem because everyone here has tested positive." Shonda explained.

"I know it sucks, but we are since we're all positive we don't have to quarantine in small rooms. Our main medical advisor has told us to make sure to keep our appetite up and get as much rest as possible. And Ellen, he left a comment for you, he said take your nebulizer if you ever feel short of breath. You're higher risk, so you need to take it easy." Shonda said. Ellen scrunched her nose at that and frowned. "They've asked us to fill out how we feel everyday, it's going to be sent to your email everyday. Please fill yours out now." Shonda annocuned.

Everyone opened the form and Ellen put a 7. 1 being she feels fine, and 10 being she feels awful. Patrick put a 4, and everyone else but sometning between 3-5. Ellen apparently was the only one who felt like crap.

"I need to shower." Ellen announced. "Okay. Be careful please. You look like your gonna pass out any second." Shonda said. Ellen ascended up the stairs and Shonda looked at Patrick. "Go." She mouthed. Ellen was pale and shaky, and Shonda was right, she looked like she was going to pass out anytime. Patrick nodded and quickly jogged upstairs.

Ellen got to her room and entered the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stripped her clothes. "El? You okay?" Patrick asked. "Mhm." Ellen mumbled. "Okay." Patrick said as he was about to go downstairs. "Can you wait for me?" Ellen asked. "Sure El. I'll wait out here." Patrick said. He sat down on her bed and scrolled through Instagram.

Ellen stepped into the shower and sighed in relief. It helped the chills the was having. She washed her body and her hair and stepped out of the shower, wheezing slightly. She wrapped a towel around herself and slid down the wall "El? You okay?" Patrick asked as he heard Ellen turn the shower off. No response. He knocked on the door again before entering. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her barely covered with a towel resting against the wall. "Need your nebuzlier?" He asked. ElleN nodded.

Patrick picked her up in his arms and tried to ignore her wet body against his and sat her down on the bed. He sat next to her and pulled out his ohone. "Can one of you bring El's nebulizer up? Stay?" He texted.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Shonda appeared, nebulizer in hand. She frowned when she saw Ellen shaking next to Patrick. She handed it to Patrick and he plugged it in and put the medicine in. He handed it to Ellen and she took it.

Shonda looked concerned at Patrick and she noticed his concerned expression as well. "Let's get you changed." Patrick said softly. Shonda found a sweatshirt and sweatpants and tossed it to him before leaving the room.

He unwrapped the towel and gave a quick glance at her toned body before pulling the sweatshirt over her head and helping her put the panties and sweatpants on. "I don't feel good." Ellen moaned as tears came to her eyes. "I know Ellie." Patrick replied. He pulled her flush against his chest and held her warm, small body to his. Ellen sniffled and pulled away for a minute and pecked his lips before grabbing his hand and pulling him downstaids. Patrick walked with her with a big smile on his face.

"Anyone want to play ping pong?" Jesse asked as they came downstairs. "I'm dying, I can't." Ellen said saraxtiscally as she gestured to the nebulizer she was still nursing. Jesse laughed. "Anyone else?" He asked. "I will." Patrick said. His and Jesse walked off to the table and Ellen went with the girls and TR on the couch.

"Are you guys dating?" Camilla asked with a sniffle. "I don't know." Ellen admitted. "I mean we almost had sex last night so maybe?" Ellen said, more as a question. "Wait, you almost had sex last night?" Chandra asked in surprise. "Yeah. Then Shonda interuppted and told us to come down for dinner." Ellen explained. "Just go there already!" TR exclaimed. "I haven't had sex in a very long time." Ellen admitted. "So?" Kim asked. "I don't know." Ellen sighed. "Ellen, your skinny, athletic, and gorgeous. And you have a great personality. What more could he want? You gotta stop doubting yourself and have more confidence." Chandra said.

Ellen sighed and looked at Patrick playing ping pong. "Admit it. You wsnt him to fuck yoy right now." TR said bluntly. Ellen blushed and smiled. "You do!" Chandra exclaimed. "Do what?" Shonda asked as she came over. "Nothing!" Ellen said quickly. Shonda raised an eyebrow but let it go. "How you feelimg?" She asked. "I'm fine. Asthma just sucks." Ellen replied. "You guys ready to start filming again?" Krista asked. "Yeah." The girls agreed. "I wish TR could stay with us." Ellen said. "Me too, but how? We already did the beach scene with him." Shonda replied. "I wish I could stay too. We will stay in touch though." TR said.

They chatted for awhile and sat on the couch for the rest of the night togetehr, Ellen in Patrick's arms.

Sorry this is a short chapter and a filler. If anyone has more ideas please share them.