Day 14 of quarantine

The next morning, the cast woke up early, in nervousness for Ellen. They all met in the kitchen and using Patrick's ipad, they FaceTimed the doctor.

"Good morning." Dr Sheehan said with a smile. "Morning." They all replied. "How's Ellen?" Patrick asked with concern. "She hasn't woken up yet this morning, which is a good thing. Her body is trying to
Fight the virus." She replied. "How are her sats?" Linda asked.

"Her O2 levels are still pretty low. Other than that everything looks okay." Dr Sheehan replied. "Hang on, I think she's waking up." She said as she placed the phone down on a nearby table.

"Ms Pompeo? Are you awake?" She asked softly. Ellen soft whimpers could be heard through the phone, and it broke their hearts. Ellen started wheezing and Dr Sheehan quickly strapped an oxygen mask to her face. "Just relax Ellen. You're okay." She whispered.

Ellen, shaking with chills and whimpering in discomfort, was very confused. She wanted Patrick. She wanted to go home. "Can you bring the phone over to her?" Patrick asked from the phone across the room. Dr Sheehan complied and grabbed the phone and walked back over to her patient.

She put the camera on Ellen and her castmates hearts broke when they saw her small, sick form. "El? It's me, Patrick. I'm here." He said softly into
The phone. All he wanted to do was hold her. Ellen moaned when he heard his voice. "I wanna go home." She cried quietly and raspily. "I know honey, but you gotta get better first." Patrick said softly.

Ellen then started crying softly to herself and it killed Patrick and his costars not to be there with her and comfort her. "It's okay El. You're gonna be okay." Chandra said as she tried to soothe her. "I'm gonna go. Maybe give her a sedative to make her more comfortable. I'll keep you updated." Dr Sheehan said. "Okay. Bye el. We love you." Shonda said. "Love you too." Ellen said in between cries.

Dr Sheehan ended the call and got some light sedatives. "I know it's bad right now sweetheart, but it's gonna get better, okay?" She asked before she pushed the drugs. Ellen nodded and felt sleepy as the sedative started to take affect.

Back at the house, they were all sitting in shock. "I've never seen El like that before." Giacomo said quietly. "It's horrible." Camilla said as tears formed in her eyes. "El's been through a lot. She'll be okay." Jesse said confidently.

Shonda had informed Ellen's family about what was going on. Granted the only family she had left was her 5 older siblings, they were all very protective of her.

"Is she okay?" Joe, One of Ellen's brothers asked Shonda on the phone with all 5 Pompeo siblings. She's in the hospital. Her O2 levels are low, but other than that she seems to be doing okay." Shonda replied. "They know she has asthma, right?" Suzy, one of her sisters asked. "They do. She's on oxygen. They have her a sedative earlier. She was pretty upset." Shonda replied.

"Damnit." Dean, her other brother swore. "They have to keep her calm. She-she used to have asthma attacks when she was nervous or upset. Especially when mom died." Maureen stammered sadly. "Dempsey, you better be taking good care of her." Joe said sternly. "I'm trying." Patrick said, a little intimated by Ellen's over protective siblings.

"She's tough. Pompeos are tough. She will be okay." Kathleen said softly. "I gotta go." Dean said. "Please keep me updated." He said before leaving.

After they got off the phone with the Pompeos, the cast just sat around, not knowing what to speak about.

"El has always put herself in front of others." Jesse said softly. "It was always about everyone else, not her." He added. "She's such a mama bear. I can't wait until she has kids. If she has kids." TR said genuinely. "She'd be an amazing mother." Camilla agreed. Ellen helped out Camilla when she had her babies, and taught her a lot. Even though Ellen grew up without a mother, she still had her strong maternal instinct.

In the next few hours, Ellen started to wake up again. Feeling better due to the pain meds she got, she had a little more energy. She was still shaky, and she still didn't feel well, but she did feel better than this morning. She reached over the table and grabbed her phone.

Dialing Patrick's number, he picked up on the first ring. "El?" He asked. "Hi." Ellen said, her voice still raspy. "How are you? How do you feel?" Patrick asked. He was on speaker. "Better." Ellen replied. "I miss you." She said suddenly. "I miss you too Ellie. We all do." Patrick said.

"Your family called." Shonda said. "Are they okay?" Ellen asked, worriedly. "They're fine. They were just checking up on you." Shonda said softly, remembering that they needed to keep Ellen came. "Uh, sorry. They can be a little overprotective to d sometimes." Ellen apologized.

"It's not a problem." Shonda assured. Ellen coughed roughly and Patrick frowned. "I'll have some good stories when we start filming again." Ellen said with a small smile. "You're directing an episode, right el?" Patrick asked, knowing it would give her a little bit of happiness. "I think so!" Ellen exclaimed happily. "You should've seen the last episode she directed. She was a pro." Krista said honestly.

Ellen smiled. "So el, how you feeling?" Giacomo asked. "My back hurts from sitting in this damn bed all day, and I feel stuffy and crappy." Ellen said. "You'll be okay." Patrick assured. "You should get some sleep, Ellie." He said, noticing her eyes fluttering shut.

"Love you." She said quietly as she fell asleep. Patrick and his co stars smiled. "Love you too." He said as he hung up the phone.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! ❤️❤️