✨ 𝔼 ℕ ℂ ℍ 𝔸 ℕ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔻 ✨

--- a/n ; first of all... this is a LONG ASS CHAPTER 🤠👊🏻 and second, the picture above... KRIST LIPS OMG •_• and lastly. IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER YEAY!!!!! anyway.. happy reading !😏❤️✨ ---

 happy reading !😏❤️✨ ---

ring! ring! ring!

ring! ring! ring!

The bells of happiness finally rang.

"Finally!!! I think my ass gonna be flat if I sit all day"

"Well it's already flatt"

"I agree with Wad on that" say Tew with a chuckle earning a whine from Oak.

"Kongpob, we're going to hang out at the usual do you want to join us?" Aim ask as he start to pack his books.

"No thanks Aim maybe next time"

"Seriously?? Are you going to glue your face in a book again?? Instead of going out with us??" Maprang said while pointing her finger at herself feeling offended while trying to convince him.

Kongpob 'politely' refused saying he rather stuck his nose in a bunch of books then handle their shits when all of them got drunk and with that he walked away ignoring his friends groaned.

Not that he hates them or anything but sometimes Kong just want to be alone and relax himself after hours of writing, studying, reading. It's nice to be away from everyone for awhile. Sometimes being alone is needed and not a bad thing to do especially for an introvert person like him.

Before going out Kongpob change his uniform into something casual. Wearing his extra size baby blue hoodie making him look like a high school student with jeans adding a cherry on top, his glasses. Instead of his usual gel up hair he let's them fall freely on his forehead.

As soon as he walked out of the dorm, from sunny shine day turn into clouds of ominous and grey releasing a sudden shower. It started to rained heavily. Sighing he pulled out his bright yellow umbrella. It was windy because of the rain making him struggle with the umbrella in hand. His hair a bit damp due to the rain as it got stick on his face and he also take a shower before going out. Put a credit on his clean freak self and now he might have a flu with his damp hair but he care less about that, for now.