𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

"WHAT THE HELL AIM?!? YOU'RE 40 MINUTES LATE FOR HEAVEN SAKE WHAT WERE YOU THIN-"

"I MET P'ARTHIT AND THE OTHERS."

"........"

"........"

Back at the mansion.

You guys really think Bright is back to his cold self after meeting his so called BunnyBear?? Joke on you hun, he is literally crying and sobbing like a ugly ass donkey.

"Guys please let me gooooooo" and there you go. He is currently being held by both Prem and Knott at each side. They been stayed like that for a good two hours.

"Urghhh I'm tired of this piece of shit! Toota!!!!" Well you know it's hell when the so ever Knott start to curse. Toota who's been sitting Infront of Bright, with a bag of chips in hand, stand up and.... BAM! he sits on Bright. May lord, god's above protect Bright's ' treasure ' together we amen to that.

"TOOTAAAAA!!! GETT OFFFF MEEEE!!! MOVE YOUR HUGE UGLY ASS OFF MEEEE BITCHHH!!!"

He's not Toota if he don't bitch around.

"As much as i want to move my precious ass from your pathetic body, I can't."

"YOU BITCH!!!"

"Hell yeah I am. This bitch could kill you with his gorgeous beautiful ass so kindly choose your word wisely."

"Ughhhhhh auchhhh stop moving your ass my dick might crash how can i have a baby with Aim if you cr- FUCK IT BITCH STOPPP!!!"

"ONLY IF YOU STOP CRYING AND BITCHING AROUND."

"Ahhhh ohhh okayyy now movee"

Of course Toota was a man with his word. He move his ass off Bright and take a sit next to a still daze Arthit. His body might be here but his mind and soul was walking around to god knows where. Loving his life Toota did not appreciate being killed if he ever mess with Arthit so he choose to enjoy his chip.

"Damn it! Why wouldn't you let me go?!"

And Bright is back with his annoying ass bitchy self.

"You're gonna scared him by following him around"

"No I will not!" Curse his sudden high pitched voice.

"Ohh yes you will Ai'Bright. And if you thinking about stalking him stop it" It was the first full sentence he said after Aim dropped the boom and ran off. Nevertheless he do has a point there. Aim was their only hope and having Bright to handle is so much and-

"-kong right?"

Arthit snapped his head at Bright's direction.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh my gad Arthit pay attention geez as i was saying before my BunnyBear ran off he almost slipped his tongue to say Kong's name but he say others instead of his name"

Four pairs of eyes look at him as if he just ate a cute small kitten. The so ever idiot jerk can say something that smart, very impressive but of course anything related to his BunnyBear of course he's never wrong which make them pray hopefully.

"Ok...did you guys just shut down? Let me grab some beer we deserve it."

"Idiot we don't have beer remember?"

"Knott my dear father, i always with the maids when they clean up and i stock up some beer. Ohhh shut it Arthit don't give me that dirty look"

Of course they used get drinks together and get tipsy but haven't reach to the drunk part and do stupid shits. Now it happen with Toota trying to sang All Of Me with a surprisingly Prem and definitely Bright.