𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚘𝚋 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚜-𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎

Aim get up from his sit making his way to the toilet before he turn around and say

"Oh i almost forgot, Kong has a twin sister yeayy!!"

"wait what-" Knott

"BunnyBear, is that a joke?" Bright

"He has what now?" Toota

"No shit sherlock" Prem

"I think im going to faint" Arthit

And.....

Pakk!!

Arthit FAINTED.

"Do you think if we kiss him it would work?"

*smack*
*slap*
*pinch*
*kick at the ass*
*punch*

"What the fuck Ai'Bright???"

Arthit woke up with five pairs of eye on him. It didn't not make him feel comfortable with the way their stare make him feel. It was as if he was a full meal for them to eat. Even for a second there he forgot who he is.

"Get out of my face"

"Jeezzz i could puke on that face if i look at it for to long"

Ofcourse Bright is back with his annoying self. Not that Arthit complaining but fuck it. It's not the right time damn it!

Knott being the saint , manage to control Arthit before he could launch himself at Bright. "For god sake stop it, Bright shut up. Arthit he just playing around take that knife down will ya??"

When did Arthit took the knife only god knows when. These boys are tiring. Thank heaven above Prem nor Toota step in if they did Knott might as well just end his life here and there. Growing with these fucker are both blessing and a curse. But mostly curse but neither of them would choose to leave.

"P's are you done? I need to go somewhere"
As soon as the word flew out of Aim's mouth , Bright jump and wrapped himself around him. Could you blame him? Four years of not seeing each other is not a joke.

"You're leaving??? NOOOOOOOO!!!"

"P'Bright, I need to work."

"But whyyyyyy???"

"For money dummy. Then i used the money for food and shelter. Food is something you eat and-" before Aim could explain any further Bright hit him on the head softly obviously.

"Who are you calling dummy?? I'm still your senior. And why you need to work i could support you. You ask for it and you shall receive" And there's goes his gummy sick love puppy smile.

His friends of have been watching the drama on live have to admit they really miss this side of him. Much better than I'll kill you if you mess with me. This Hey I am Bright. And Im in love with Aim that I look like a dog is way more better. But they just couldn't help but wish for their own perspective partners to be here.

Arthit, Knott, And Prem watch Aim and Bright being lovely dovely with longing scream in their eyes. Even if Toota has his boyfriend but he still miss all of his nong's.

"P'BRIGHT!! I'm late I have a meeting with Ko- I mean I HAVE A MEETING WITH OTHER NOW LET ME GO!!" Aim push Bright off him and ran out of there. He too miss them but job is job. He take a look at his watch and realise he's have more than 30 minutes left fuck. Kong's gonna kill me.