𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢

* knock knock *

"Come in"

Soon a man walk in. The sight that greet him was a slut sucking of the guy's dick. ' disgusting ' he clear his throat to catch their attention but they both lose in the sea of pleasure.

"Uncle." The said called uncle throw him a glare but didn't affect him even a bit. Irritation can be found on his face. He pushed the women away and throw some money , "get loss" and the women shameless pick the money and walked out of the office and even wink at him.

"Wait here" he said to him before going to the bathroom to clean himself.

"So what's bring you here?"

"Come on uncle I'm here for business." He said with cold voice.

"What's wrong with Suthiluck's? Always serious, you and your father just the same anyway take a sit. Let's talk business."

"ARTHIT YOU SHIT!!! WE'RE LATE!!!!"

Toota's annoying voice woke him up with a frustrated boner.

"I'm cominggg!" He shouted back at Toota and get up to get ready for work.

"I knew i shouldn't listen to you guys and get drunk" Prem complaint. He wake up with a nasty headache on the floor with just a thin blanket. He got both backache and headache. What a great way to start the day!

"Ai'Prem I know you enjoy it you were singing your head's underwater" and a series of laughter echoes in the elevator.

"Did you forgot Ai'Bright? You were cheating on your BunnyBear last night" Knott said with a serious face while Arthit trying to contain his laugh and look away with his poker face. Three of them has shocked evidence on their face while the other turn pale.

"Wh-what do you mean Ai'Knott??? WHO DID I CHEATED WITH???" He said with a shaky voice. His eyes almost drop off a tears.

Knott turn his face away and simply say "The wall" both him and Arthit burst out laughing. Clenching their stomach almost rolling on the floor.

"Ohh goshhh Ai'Bright did you see your face?? HAHAHAHA" Toota told him while slapping his back meanwhile Prem was already half sitting on floor due to laughing to much.

"Did you get that on camera?" Prem ask Arthit who show him the video and burst out laughing. They play it on loop.

After that they heard a ding! All of them quickly recover from the laughing and put a they're work face which also known as the bitch face. The workers who get inside the elevator slightly shivers and politely bow. Being in one elevator with these handsome cold guys was a blessing and a curse. A bless to be close. A curse that they might kick you off they wanted to.

Ding!

The workers than quickly bow politely and rush out of there.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"BITCH STOP- HAHAHA"

And the laughing episode continue until they reach their floor. Before going out all of them wipe off the tears from the quarter of their eyes due to laughing.

As soon as the five get out of the elevator the workers seems to be more interested in their table. And silently doing they're jobs. The office was noiseless the only sound could be heard was those five steps passing them.