6. School, my nemesis

The next day, I got up from my bed and prepared for class. The maids mother told me to bring along quickly prepares for my bath as well as my suit for the day (Mai) while the other one was preparing breakfast. It was a calm yet quick morning, how efficient. But that one maid was quite unnerving with how they shoot out laser from their eyes when they saw me almost went back to my bed before she went off to bring the meal. I swore mother choose her just for that fact. I prefer the cute and kind Mai. Great, now I can't skip classes.

Not like I'm going to do that. After all, how can I see the protagonist of the game (and my heart) if I do that? Gotta cherish the moment.

I walked to my class all clean and tidy. Today theme for the suit was black and sleeveless, just with a silver tie and polished black shoes. The shirt was white underneath it. I also wore a grey coat that perfectly matched with the rest of my outfit. Hmhm, I looked cool and dashing.

As I entered the class, I greeted some of my classmates (nobles), my love rival (currently the prince, as the others haven't came and introduce themselves). It was exhausting dealing with them. For one, I don't like using this flattery and 'noble' kind of talking. I prefer to be informal, you know.

Oh and yeah, I kind of get to befriend Yuta, the crown prince. Apparently, he was quite intrigued the fact of the extend of my love towards the woman he didn't even know who. He had also concluded to himself that I wanted to be a Magic Knight so I can protect myself and my other half from the church, as well as people's judgement.

For that, I applaud him

Sasuga male lead.

That, and the fact that he helped me come out from the closet to my parent as well as giving me the enlightenment of homosexual legal marriage, I put him in my circle of friends. We spend some days to play with each other, either have a tea and chat or practicing sword. Him and I went toe to toe. The score now was 14 vs 14.

Oh yeah, I also met with his sister, the princess. Such a cute little angelic she was back when i first met her. I almost treat her like my own sister. Much more tolerable than her brother. Last time i see her she was already  pre-teenager, long hair with the same shade as Yuta and bright pearly eyes. Her body also somehow showed a hint  of what will be a hourglass figure. I bet she will be very hot when she matured; her suitor will brimming from east to west. Tch, the little cabbage I raised wanted to be snatched by pig? Over my dead body.

Back to reality, after I warded off the annoying noble, me and Yuta walked to claim our seat. Of course, when I saw Eliana sat alone on her row, next to the window (wow, the MC seat!) I quickly ventured there.

"Good morning, Hayashi-san. " I mustered my best smile and warmly greeted her.

She quickly casted her teal eyes at mine and responded to me with her own smile.

"Good morning, Frans-sama.  It's a beautiful day, isn it?"

"Why, not as beautiful as you, Hayashi-san." I winked at her. That earned a blush from her.

"Ah... Thank you, Frans-sama... You look beautiful as well..." she fumbled on her words before saying thank you to me. Man, what a precious creature.

"..." Somehow I feel a stare on the back of my head. Seriously, this guy. Perish those hot gaze on us. I prefer to have a date wih her just us two, thank you. Now, shoo.

"... We'll talk later, Frans."

"As if I have time for you, Akama."

""...""

What? Don't stare at me as if I killed the entire nation you extras. I am not like you all horny bitches who put powdery words to him. Yes, i meant you all both male and female.

I meant, the fact that I was his childhood friend was the huge reason i become this daring towards the royal member, of course the children. If I were to do that with those adults then I already lost my head several years ago.

Anyway, let's move one from those petty things. I got my love in front of me and it will be rude for me to ignore her.

"May I seat next to you?" I asked for her permission. Remember folks, always ask for girls' consent.

"Ah... Yes, of course." She fumbled with her fingertips before gesturing the seat next to her.

I sat down gracefully while giving Yuta a secret look. He, knowing my intention, rolled his eyes secretly before excusing himself.

"Now that the he fuck off- I meant departed. I would like to get to know you more, Hayashi-san. That is if you're comfortable with it."

I smiled softly at her as I put my hand crossed atop the table. Her lovely eyes stared at mine and I found myself lost a breath. Of course me being the graceful being I am, managed to hid my lovesickness from her and other people (except you one motherfucker prince. Stop that sarcastic eyes before I gouge your eyes out).

I looked at the class who stared at us before glaring at them, "Do you mind?"

Satisfied with their scared expression and now away line of sight, I put my attention back to Hayashi-san.

"Well, I heard you came from the country west. Quite different lifestyle and culture from here, I assume," I looked at my love- I meant, my friend (for now).

"Yes, the capital is much more crowded and there were many things I have never saw before. It was quite the lovely experience when I went to bought my necessities."

"My, it please me greatly that you found enjoyment here and I hope that you'll always find it pleasant."

"And I think it will be more pleasant if the class could start, Miss Frans," a rough voice that certainly not from Hayashi-san went inside my ear.

I looked behind me and saw a white haired, old man with glasses and fine beard. This gentleman here, I think, is a professor here (No shit Sherlock, Frans.)

"Of course. Mr..."

"Port."

"...Right. My apologies."

"Accepted. Now open page 3, we'll start with Theory of Magic."

-0-

IM BACK HOLY SHIT.

Damn, this is hard. I don't know how school work. My highschool is...well, antisocial and I don't know what normal people do and talk about. Always wondering about that.

I'm sorry for the delay of the chapter, truthfully I only got the big picture of the event that will take place and never got into detail because of what I have explained before, and many other. I'll try to update more and upping my writing ability.

That's it, oh and I changed the look of Hayashi, cuz the last one looked like a sketch and not a full picture soooooooo yeap. You can went back the chapter or here, I'll put the picture here.

 You can went back the chapter or here, I'll put the picture here

CALM ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BINDING FETISH. this is art. ART!

hm yes

Anyway, thank you for following this stories and I hoped you will be here always also.