3. His Royal Highness

The day when the prince come to the Duke's mansion has come. Currently, I was waiting for him at the room that I haven't named yet but it was used to have tea and sweets with guests. At the table, there were expensive muffin, macaroons, and small cake that I didn't know the name, beside a ceramic teapot that has the best tasted tea we have in the mansion.

"His Royal Highness has arrived!"

The door opened and a boy around my age came in. He has pink mix with orang hair, which is quite funny and cute, and a crown on his face. He also has eyes in the same shade as his hair. Those color is a signature of our kingdom, only the royal family has it.

 Those color is a signature of our kingdom, only the royal family has it

(This but younger)

"Good afternoon, His Royal Highness. Thank you for accepting my invite y have a little chat over tea." I said to him before continuing, "My name is Aira Frans, daughter of Riko Frans the Duke of His Majesty's Kingdom."

The prince smiled at me, "Good afternoon, Ms. Frans. I am Yuta Akama."

I offered a seat to him and we talked for quite a bit of time. He was all smiley, and professional about it. Maybe some other woman might swoon over him, but not me. Never me.

We also talked quite a bit of our magic, he said that he wasn't gonna treat me any different because I have dark affinity. Oh yeah, fire was his affinity and he was quite proficient in using it. He displayed some little trick that he deems save to use indoor to me. It gave me an inspiration as what to do with my magic. I asked him how he trained it and he replied that he had teacher back in the palace.

"I enjoyed our time together, Lady Frans. I hope we can do it in the future and I truly hope that our engagement can be smooth."

Ugh, he mentioned it. I have to take this opportunity to show my reluctance to marry him without offending the royal family.

"Um... About that, prince. I... Have something to say."

Fuck, what I have to say now? Hey I don't wanna marry you cuz I'm gay? That sounds not good but I don't know what other reason to decide him. Beside, in the game, he was portrayed as a smart prince that know everything.

"Yes, what about it?"

"I meant no offense, your royal highness. It just... I don't want to be engaged."

He looked quite shocked. I meant, it's not everyday people will say no to engagement with the prince, especially the crown prince. He must have girls flocking him, wanting to get into his pants.

"May I ask for the reason?"

Hey now, what I have to say? The truth? I haven't even say that I'm gay to my parents, how can I said it to him. What if it was a crime to love the same sex, he will execute me! I don't know what to do, help!