2. No

Okay, okay, okay. Fuck me.

I know that I have been transmigrated to an otome game, Out of Cage, as the villainess under the name Aira Frans. Why I can come to this very conclusion? Because:

1. I have a feature that resembles Aira in her teen, but much younger than her.

2. My parent has visited me. Under the pretense of amnesia (which then followed by a each crying by no other than my father), they introduced themselves as Riko Frans and Lilia Frans, the parents of Aira.

3. They confirmed that my name was Aira Frans.

Mate, imagine that you have been transmigrated in the world where your beloved living, and there's magic n all that. You will surely jumping in joy, dancing like a crazy monkey, while singing happy song. Not that I do that.

Now...

My waifu, wait fo me!

Wait, I feel like I have forgotten something. Hmm, what is it. I know that it involves about me, and the canon plot. What is it, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come one brain you can do this. You're not stupid for God damned sake. You're Aida's brains, the villainess that placed third in all the magic academy (in the future though).

Villainess? Oh fucking God, there are only dooms flag for Aira. Either died, exiled, or in prison. I have to prepare myself as to not raise any flag, except, maybe the love flag with the protagonist...what? Sue me! I don't care!I like her- it's borderline love!

Hm?what? You're curious of her name? The beautiful, hot, sexy, yet adorable protagonist/heroine? Into your knees then, and beg!

Why am I like this. Have I done insane?

Anyway, her name is-

"Young lady, the Lord and Lady has summoned you. I shall led you to meet them."

Ah, it was the same maid that I first saw a week ago when I awake. I have been healthy, more than in the past. Apparently, I have suffered a really long heavy fever. The doctor said that it was because I have been granted a huge amount of mana by God, of course with a price of being sick, it was, in fact, a chronic disease that only attacked 0.001 percent of magic manifested people that can led to death. Hence, the tears of father and tight hug from mother.

But hey, at least I got transmitted at the end of the fever, so I got a cheat without the consequences. Unlike the canon Aira. This suit me alright. The affinity? I have dark magic attribute, which is kind of rare. How can I know that? if you looked at my bed that has been dyed black in these past week, you will know it too. Although I have this good cheat, this doesn't come at cost. The church seemed to reluctant to interact with people who have this attribute, and by extension, people.

Back to the reality, I have arrived in front of a gigantic door. The maid announced my arrival as she opened the door, letting me enter by myself.

There, sitting on the expensive couch that look like it cost an arm and leg, was my father and mother with happy smiles. They looked handsome and beautiful, with a gentle and kind look on my father while a rather sharp edge on my mother, but of course she actually has quite the soft heart.

I walked to them, doing my best to looked like a noble child.

"Father, mother? What is it that you need from me?"

"Aira, please sit down. Your father has something to say to you."

My father smiled at me, "Today, a letter has come from the royal family, addressing something that we have discussed for several days. It's about your engagement. The royal family deems you fit to engage you with the prince, regardless of your dark affinity."

....engagement?! Hell no!

I have my love for someone else, thank you very much.

"Father, mother. Can I... Uh, reject this engagement?"

The both of them looked so shocked. My mother asked me,"Why? This is the best candidate, Aira. Not only he is the prince, he also willing to put aside you affinity with dark magic. You can live happily and safe that way."

I frowned before putting the best pitiful face I can muster while not destroying ny image.

"I don't want to marry the prince..."

My mother sighed, "Aira. How can you stand strong in the future? It's not that mother doesn't believe in you. But your road will be hard and full of hardship. This is good for you. You will be protected."

"... But I will enter the magic school, Kronia, right? I can protect myself by then. I'll be a magic warrior in the future, that way I can protect myself, and be safe. And if I can be magic warrior that save people, the oppression against dark magic user might be lifted."

Unexpectedly, it was father who disagrees.

"No. Aira, that's even more dangerous. There's thousands of monsters. I want my baby girl safe inside the kingdom. Not outside, in the forest, doing work when we don't even know what kind of danger approaching. I disagree."

"Father, I will receive education for it. Beside, being the prince's bride might won't keep me safe at all, with the weight of throne and title."

I am determined, this discussion turned from engagement to my future plan of being a warrior (I refuse to be a good for nothing noble, that can only eat and sleep. Beside, it's the fantasy world!) But nevertheless, they were related to each other.

Father sighed, "Why can't you just accept the engagement, and live peacefully?"

I looked down before looked at them once more.

"I refuse this engagement. I'm truly sorry, father, mother. But I can't accept it."

The silence in the room was heavy, each of us have thought that has yet to be uttered.

Mother put her hand on Father's, looking at his eyes. There were gentleness that transmitted from her sharp eyes. She then looked at me.

"Aira, how about you meet the prince first. And then, you will decide whether you want this engagement or not? The topic of you wanting to become... A magic warrior should be out on hold until then."

I relented and said yes to my mother before dismissed myself. I went back to my room, sat in my bed with a heavy sigh escaping my lips. There are various reasons that I don't want to be engaged with the prince.

Firstly, if you haven't noticed, I have a crush on the heroine. I meant, she's hot and cute, smart, and make me want to cuddle and kiss her. She has beautiful eyes and silky hair. Her personality in the game, judging by the option answer in each route, was kind.

Second, I'm hella gay. I haven't come out of the closet in my past life, and certainly not in this life. I don't know the custom in this world about homosexual but I hope it wasn't that bad. But I intend to live my life and pretending to be straight when I'm as curve as a circle, is not the life I want.

Third, I saw the prince as my rival in love. Fuck, what if the prince fall in love with the heroine? The prince was quite obsessive, but overall he was okay. A loyal man (or boy in this time) that believe in the best of his kingdom.

I have to tell him that I have no intend to marry him. Now how do I tell him that without getting my head chopped off, I wonder?