𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

Start from the beginning

"Well that's on you then" he ironically said.
Seeing him acting all ironic and shit made you even more irritating,especially not that you had to agree over something as dumb as kissing.

"Sigh You know what" you itched your eyes "fine, I'll kiss you when we're in private. Now talk!"

As you said that Mingi's eyes widened from shock. He didn't think you would play along but now they you did,it made the day spicier.

" Okay then snowflake,what Jihoon told me was that,under Songil's mansion he is keeping children imprisoned. He is trying to sell them for his own benefit. Which is still unknown"

"So he is keeping the reason a secret even from Jeongsuxhis best friend,huh?

"Yeah more or less" he confirmed.

This got you thinking. What were the odds for Songil to distrust his own man and why.

"So you really agreed on kissing me huh" Mingi suddenly asked. As you raise your head from your plate to make eye contact with him,you see he had a smirk already on his face. This motherfuck-

"If you say another word I'm gonna snap and who knows I might kill you,here, infront of all these people. So shut up and eat your damn food" you whispered.

"A word" he whispered back.

This son of a b-

///

"Do you remember anything from your childhood" Mingi asked me out of nowhere.
We were now walking in a park two blocks away from our Uni.

"Oh we're having this talk now" you looked his way,seeing him fully serious with his head straight ahead not making any eye contact with you.
"Since when were you so interested in me?"

"This question suddenly popped on my mind, so i decided to ask you that,plus it makes the walk less awkward" he explained.

"Okay,well i don't remember anything from my childhood,but I've seen some dreams which I think are clips from my children" Mingi turned your way confused.
"I remember being in a house close to a lake,leaving with Jihoon,Jisung and my mom,and close to our house there was a family which were very close with ours. Jihoon was a very good friend with the family's dad and we would have dinners together almost every week"

I would feel Mingi gazing at me time to time while I talked. He really looks so concentrated while I was talking,making me feel good that someone isn't bored at how I tell my childhood.

"They had a boy which was my best friend. But then his family moved out,but I don't recall the reason behind that" that's all I tell him from my dreams or so called childhood memories. "Your turn!"

It took a bit of time before he started talking.

" Well i don't remember a lot from my childhood to be hones, but i do remember me and my dad going every week at my cousins house. My dad only stayed with my cousin and i always stayed with his brother,until he disappeared that's when we stopped going at their house"

"Are the cousins you're talking about, Minho and Chaeyeon?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Now that I'm going back to the past, why didn't i aspect Songil and my cousins working behind my back. With my past it was predictable thst it would happen, but I still didn't think of that."

"Maybe you thought your dad would change by doing what he wanted,so when the time came and you were doing what he wanted you to do, your mind was distracted" you said.

"What do you mean by your mind was distracted' " Mingi asked confused.

"By that I mean that your mind was only thinking on how to please your dad and how to be good for him to like you. Your mind was stuck on one thing,so the whole Minho and Chaeyeon situation just got forgotten"
You explained.
"Well this is my dorm so-"

You got on your tibitows, reaching out for his cheek as fast as you could while he was zoning out. And kissed him.

"Wait wait wait" he said after i pulled away "We didn't agree on this one,when I said that I was referring to a kiss on the lips not on the cheek"

"Well you didn't specified the place you want the kiss to be,so that's on you" you winked at him
"Good night!"

You got in and shut the dorm in his face. You couldn't stop chucking from the expression he had before you slammed the door on his face.

Today was fu-

"Where were you?" Jisung said scaring the shit out of you. You just opened the light only to find Jisung sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

"It's 11pm where were you" He got up and was now walking towards you.

"I was out shopping with Mingi. Geez could you stop giving me that stare!" You said annoyed,getting your clothes to shower.

"Wait, with Min-" Jisung was interrupted by the bathroom door shutting on his face.

"It's fine, I'll be here. Outside of the bathroom. Waiting for you. And hear me missy, there are a tone of questions waiting for you,the second you come out" Jisung yelled outside of the bathroom.

"Okay okay" you chuckled.

___________________________