Ning Yuzhou sat opposite Wen Qiao, and the couple faced each other.

Wen Qiaojian straightened her back and looked attentively listening to her husband's instructions and pointed out the deficiencies in her cultivation.

Yes, from the beginning of the day Wen Qiao broke through the Yuanyu Realm, Ning Yuzhou has been like a senior, always analyzing her shortcomings after Wen Qiao's actual combat. At first, when he analyzed the shortcomings of "Senior Girl Pianhong Sword", Wen Qiao was completely stunned.

Although these days, she has felt that her husband is not as wasteful as the outside world thinks, but shouldn't it be so perverted? He really can't cultivate, but his precise vision and broad scope are like an encyclopedia of the cultivation world, and even the strengths and weaknesses of the cultivator's martial arts can be pointed out. This is no longer a metamorphosis.

Wen Qiao almost suspected that he was actually a rebirth of some great power.

Only those who have experienced great abilities can, as a mortal, still have a precise vision to instruct practitioners to practice.

However, Wen Qiao’s guess was quickly broken. Ning Yuzhou was really shrewd. Wen Qiao’s mind turned, he had noticed it, and said, “Although I can’t cultivate, I’m in this world of cultivation. , The eyes are not limited to one side, you can see and analyze, and these are relatively low-level things, and ordinary cultivators can also see one or two."

He looked at her with a smile, his eyes warm and his tone soft.

Wen Qiao: "..."

At that time, Wen Qiao looked at him calmly, and Ning Yuzhou looked back gently and calmly, finally let her confirm that Ning Yuzhou was a very smart and terrifying person, smart enough to be driven by a mortal, no less inferior to a cultivator.

Even if you can't cultivate, you have more terrifying insights and comprehension.

If this comprehension is placed on the cultivator, it will be even more powerful.

Later, the various reactions of Qianlinwei also proved her guess.

Because Qianlinwei not only listened to Ning Yuzhou alone, but also regarded it as a belief.

Wen Qiao finally knew that this Qianlinwei was built by Ning Yuzhou himself. It was his own Qianlinwei and had nothing to do with the royal family Ning. He was only born and died for him.

After pointing out the shortcomings of Wenqiao's battle today, Ning Yuzhou said: "You are now in the late Yuan Yu stage. We will leave here tomorrow and continue to the next place to strive to break through the Yuan Ming stage as soon as possible."

Obviously the Tier 3 Ice Tear Frog could no longer become Wen Qiao's sparring opponent, so Ning Yuzhou decided to find the next place to practice.

In just ten days, Wen Qiao had broken through to the late stage of Yuan Yu realm, and even crossed three small realms, which was very incredible to the cultivator, and it also revealed her good Yuan Linggen. The extraordinary thing about the Supreme Heavenly Spiritual Root is that, now Wen Qiao regulates the body, accumulates a lot of air, and crosses several small realms in one breath.

However, when a cultivator is in a low-level realm, his cultivation speed is relatively fast, which is normal.

Wen Qiao agreed, and did not oppose his decision.