ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠: "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕞 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘..."

Chapter 18: "The warm feeling..."

It was middle of the night as the thunderstorm appeared in a loud roar making Izuku jumped in fear.

He look around and see nothing, it was black. He remember that the lights was off.

He started to sniff, he felt lonely.......again.

He hugged his legs and silently crying.

Not until he saw a familiar blue fire, he look up and see Dabi-nii-san.

"Hey there little bud, you okay?" He softly ask

"I...I-I have...a n-nightmare..." He response

Dabi only pick him up and hug him, "It's fine now little bud, you wanna sleep with me?" He smiled

He shyly nodded with a small smile, Dabi noticed it as he chuckled with a smile

Izuku only feel safe in Dabi's arm like a big brother to him, he felt warm like no one's going to hurt him.....anymore. He didn't know but his smiling as he drove to sleep.

While Dabi.....feel nice, to be completely honest, he miss his family except his cruel father, he miss his mother, sister and brothers, he kinda miss of being love. He just realized that him and Izuku we're alike, they we're neglected by own family but Izuku.....he experienced worse than him.

He feel sympathy for the poor soul, his a quirkless person who wanna be a hero but the society against him, he sighed in sadness as he look down at Izuku who's now peacefully sleeping. He chuckled before he proceed to sleep as well.

                                     ...

New day, new tea.

Izuku opened his beautiful and mesmerising emerald eyes, he yawn cutely.

He look around and see surprisingly Magne who's cooking for breakfast.

Mustard went to him, "Hey! Little Izuku! Morning!!" He greeted with a smile

"A-ah, M-mustard-nii-san...morning!!" He flashed him, his one million watt smile of his.

As Mustard grip his chest of too much cuteness of him.

Toga pop out of nowhere, immediately grab him and pick him up. "Let's eat Izu-kun!!" She cheerfully said

"M-mhm!!" He response with happy noises.

"Hey!! Wait for me!" Mustard said as he run after them, Izuku giggled.

"Uhm...w-where is D-dabi-nii-san? And, Kurogiri-san a-and S-shigaraki-san?.." He ask innocently.

"Oh! Don't worry about them!! They are fine!!"

                                    ...

They are not fine.

The trio was at the mall, hiding...and why? They need food for Izuku.

"Ugh, are we sure we need to buy some food?! I mean we could just rob!!" Shigaraki yelled in whispered.

"Calm down Shigaraki! We need to do this for little bud!" Dabi provoked

"Argh!! What's so special with that red boots?! His just going to come back in his age." Shigaraki scratch his neck in irritation.

"Oh, shush you like him as well Master Tomura I mean we should get this chance while his still a cinnamon roll." Said Kurogiri

"Yeah!! I mean his cute! His like my little brother." Dabi finally said it as Shigaraki only sighed in annoyance.