"Zayn this girl here made me fall and didn't even apologize instead she's ratting insults on me." She said dropping crocodile's tears. Dramatic bitch. She should get her name registered on gunnies books of world record. Man, she cries faster than a okay I don't know what I should compare to but you get my point. Zayn hugged her. Wo wo why is he hugging her? He said some reassuring words to her and looked at me when the drama queen was done with the crying.

"Zara?" he said confused

"What up?" I said

"You know this girl." The bimboo asked

"Yeah, she going with us."

"What? You can't go with her. She's the one who pushed me. Don't know what she'll do to you."

"Ew, girl I won't do anything with him plus I have a boyfriend and who are you to tell him not go?"

"She's his girlfriend." Kory whispered on my ear.

"I am his girlfriend." She said and I was awestruck. She's his girlfriend. Damn I just had an argument with her. Hell to it I don't care if I had an argument with her.

"Zara, you don't remember her. The two of you met in Uwasis's house."

"We did." We asked in unison and glared at each other after that.

"Yeah Perrie she's Zara remember Uwasis's girlfriend and Zara she's Perrie remember." I thought for a minute and hell it clicked.... Dang I indeed had met her. She wasn't such a bitch when we talked that day.

"I don't remember her." Perrie said. You wanna play games bitch well then so do I.

"Nor do I." I said and walked towards the elevator taking my bags with Kory following me.

"Bitch." Kory and I said at the same time.

"I know right." He said

"She wasn't this bitchy when we first talked. I kinda liked her you know."

"People just don't say don't judge a book by its cover." He said. "I knew she was an ass from the day I saw her in the X factor audition."

"You knew she was Zayn's girlfriend right?" he nodded "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you recognized each other. Remember you told me about her ages ago."

"Yeah, I did. I can't believe she's the same girl. Fucking drama queen."

"Everyone ready to go." Mr. Roberto said and everyone gave a layer of yeses. That bitch was still here clinging to Zayn. I am surprised his hands have still not come off. Doesn't he get irritated by her. I mean common we have been here for like thirty minutes and she has been clinging to zayn since forever. If I had such girlfriend and no I am not into same sex, you know what I mean if I were a guy and had a girl like her. I would have broken up already. Hell, I wouldn't even have dated her in the first place. Despo Bitch.

Everyone headed to their respected vehicle and I was going over mine when Mr. Robert called me.

"Yes, Mr. Roberto?" I said

"Estevon. Call me that. Mr. Roberto is too long."

"Okay." Interesting well good for me.

"I want you to go with the boys." He said and I immediately protested.

"No, I won't. why should I even go with them?"

"So, that you can explain them everything about the photo shoot."

"Why can't Kory do it?"

"Cause I want you to do it."

"But I don..."