Kiss Me More - Doja Cat

They low-key sprinkled some crack in this song and then dipped-

DOJA CAT

now playing: Kiss Me More

warning ⚠️: light smut

We hug and, yes, we make love
And always just say goodnight (La-la-la-la-la-la)
And we cuddle, sure, I do love it
But I need your lips on mine

Y/N POV
I watched as Amala watched me from the other side of the room. I tried to cover my face with my hands while she was talking about me to her friends about us.

I am both shy and introverted, (which aren't the same thing) so that makes especially hard for me to handle public situations. I can go to an event, like right now but speaking and being around large crowds scares the shit out of me.

Ironically, I met Amala at Coachella which is very crowded so talking to her would seem like a nightmare. But it wasn't. She had so much anxiety friendly energy so even when I thought I was going to have a panic attack she was there to lighten up my mood. I already knew who she was because four too many Say So TikTok videos will make a girl want to figure out who made such an addictive song. Later that evening she asked for my number and without thinking I gave it to her. She swiftly walked away but not before kissing my cheek. She called me later that night and that's when she asked me out. Our first date was at the studio while she recorded her album PLANET HER.

We just spent the whole day eating snacks and listening to music. Once it hit ten I decided to go home.

But before I go she made sure that this wouldn't be the last date and we planned out second date. We made it official after the fifth date, but we both knew from the beginning that we were gonna end up together. We didn't date outside of the few that we had.

Now, here we are at an RCA Records event talking with different celebrities. Well, Amala was doing most of the talking and I was playing with my fingers.

She got up after a conversation with Christian French and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she leaned in for a kiss. I slowly leaned forward and our lips met. Her tongue tried to pry my lips open but I kept them closed.

She pulled away with a pout on her face. We talked with Alicia Keys, Bryson Tiller, and Kevin Abstract for a moment and then were driving to her house home but on the way she pulled the car over. It was only noon but it was still strange.

This wasn't the first time I refused to French Kiss her. Don't get me wrong I like it but I'm way too nervous to do it with the fear of messing up or them thinking that I'm bad at it.
Amala had tried before but I always had an excuse. This time I didn't need one cause we were in public.

"We need to break this cycle..."

"What?" I said very confused about why we couldn't have this conversation in the middle of nowhere.

"Is it my breath? Do I make you uncomfortable?" She stared at me, concerned.

"What are you talking about?"

"Are you afraid to kiss me?"  I started to laugh and Amala looked very unamused.  I scooted closer to her and placed my hand on her forearm. "No, baby of course not I love you and the way you kiss me it's just that I'm a shy kisser."

She let out a sigh of relief, slinging her arms around my neck bringing me in for a hug. Afterwards she pulled to the backseat and put me in her lap, pulling me towards her locking out lips. "I'm gonna break down those walls and taste every inch of your mouth." My eyes went wide when I felt Amala grab my breast. I let out a moan and she took advantage of that by slipping her tongue in. Our tongues danced with each other and Amala's hand slipped in my pants and rubbed my clit through my underwear. My hips retracted and closed my eyes as I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot the my body. When I opened my eyes she was licking her fingers off.

She just smirked and got back in the front seat, leaving me breathless in the back.

"Babe you definitely need to Kiss Me More."