Fear clung to my soul while adrenaline steadily pump through my veins as I thunder down the stairs. I can't feel anyone yet. Maybe because its still too early for them to be up, but I didn't stop wishing that someone will stop him from finally leaving.

Grumbling under my breath I run after him, afraid that he will be gone before I can even see him. To look at him clearly or even talk to him.

My wolf grew impatient, while I suddenly shift into my wolf form as I speedily ran after him. I start howling on the air, hoping that he can hear me calling for him.. That he will come back and return to me. Because for the second time I don't want to be left alone again..

Once is enough...

*****

Masha

I grew nervous when I saw Toni walk out of the door, hoping that he will come back again. Because Toni knows that Josh really needs him.. But when he didn't come back after a couple of minutes, I grew worried so I started to stood up from the bed, wanting to go after him. But suddenly the door were thrown open while a pale looking Josh who is hobbling on his feet starts to go where Toni went.

"Just leave it to Josh, Masha.." I turn my head at the person beside me, growing anxious for the both of them..

"But can Josh run after Toni, with the state he is now Lo?"

He smile gently at me and brush my cheeks with his fingers.. "Have faith, my little Masha and believe in Josh. He is after all my beta, he can take care of himself."

I pouted at him and wrap my arms around his torso. "I'm not little!"

He lift his brow at me and smile cheekily. "But you are my..baby!" He whispered hoarsely near my ear.

I shudder from his touch as I arch my back when he suddenly grab my bottom, while he massage the cheeks.

"Stop it, Lo!" I mewl out loud when he suddenly dip his forefinger on the creast of my ass, touching it tenderly.

"Do you really want me to stop.." He said huskily, then I yelp when he suddenly put his other hand inside my boxers and grab my half hard shaft. "But it seems, this one doesn't want me to.."

"Ugh, Louis!"

****

Toni

I suddenly hit the brakes with so much force when a black wolf suddenly came out from nowhere and stop in front of the road.

I yelp fearfully when the car skidded uncontrollably as I totally lost control with it.

But I breathed a sigh of relief when it finally stop. Then a scream tore out from my mouth when the door beside me creak loudly. My eyes grew big as my heart flutter uncontrollably inside my chest when I saw Josh standing there with a blank face as he completely detach the door of my car, and throw it through the trees with a loud clang.

"W-what?!" I stammer out, then I let out a yelp when he grab my arm and forcefully took me out.

"Hey, what the heck are you doing?!"

He didn't say anything as he just look at me, quietly. Suddenly, I begin to freak out when unstoppable tears cascade all over his cheeks while he hug me tightly.

"Please don't leave me.. Stay with me.... "

My chest burst with so many emotions while I listen to his cries, as his voice were thick with sadness and longing. And my body seems to have a mind of its own when my arms begin to wrap around his torso while I cling to him tightly.

"But I'm afraid Josh.. Falling in love again is something I can't do anymore.. " I stutter out brokenly.

"Then don't love me.. Just stay with me.. Be there for me.. Please don't leave... I don't want to be alone anymore.."

My mind grew numb, as his words dig something inside my chest. I tightened my arms around him while my body shook from so much intensity while tears suddenly fall from my eyes..

Is it really okay to be with him... Will it be enough for him.. For me to just stay with him..

But he is warm. It's been so long since I felt these kind of warmth. I guess, giving him and myself a chance won't be that bad..

"Okay.." I murmur softly.

"I didn't catch your name?" He blurted out, after a moment of comfortable silence.

I chuckle, while I slowly pull away and look at his eyes with a small smile. "It's Martin Mercedez, but you can just call me Toni..."

I guess, time will tell...

__________________________________________________________