"What about that time you almost burned Cora's apartment after you got angry at her because she was trying to teach you control?" He asked recalling my every flaw.

Clearly, this had to be with me being a tease. Hopefully, he knows I could still kick his werewolf butt.

"Listen Isaac! I may have full control now but just so you know if I wanted to, your ass would be burned down with that building," I was definitely threatening him.

"So why haven't you?"

"I enjoy the view," I shrugged with a smirk on my face and he laughs placing an arm around my shoulder.

Argent waited for us to finish as he picked up the gun and the duffle bag. "This may be our last deal for a while." He stated and we both still looked at him with a confused expression. "I'd say you get a good nights sleep after this."

"Why? Who died now?" I asked and he picked up his phone not answering me. Now that was rude.

"Why are we leaving?" I asked again going for an actual answer.

He held up the screen of his phone to me and Isaac and he was slightly smiling. Now that's a rare view.

I couldn't help but smile too. Here we go again.

"I got a text."

༄༄

"You're not coming?" I asked while packing up a few pairs of clothes into my suitcase.

Isaac was laid on our bed, relaxing.

"No, I'm staying in the apartment. Or I'll stay with Cora while your gone," he said and I raised my eyebrows, stopping myself from what I'm doing.

"I'm only going to be gone for a week Isaac," I said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Sky we both know you're not coming back for a while. Actually, we both know why you'll actually stay in Beacon Hills and it's not your love for the town or the school," he scoffed while playing around with one of my ring daggers.

"You know for someone who doesn't look like he cares you sure seem to be concerned," I let out a low groan while snatching the dagger off him.

He's Isaac. Knowing him he'll end up gauging his eye out.

"I'm just saying he–"

"I don't wanna hear it. So don't say anything," I interrupt him and begin to rush the packing.

"It won't be easy seeing him," he quickly stated and I stood still for half a second before carrying on with my packing. "Sky that's not gonna be enough clothes and you know it."

"And when did you become so great at this? Last time I checked the only good thing you were good at is pissing me off," I retort and he rolled his eyes at me but still managed to keep his grin on.

He stood up and walked over to my closet taking out more clothes.

"I'm only going to be there for a week Isaac. Like I said. No longer," I said firmly sticking to my argument. "So stay at the apartment. Cause you'll have my annoying ass back with you soon."

"And the nightmares?"

I froze for a second and looked up at him. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been thinking about it. But it wasn't that big of a deal. I think.