Back To Beacon

I placed my hands over the black briefcase placed in front of me. Hearing footsteps behind me only caused a sly smirk to form on my face.

My hands lightly skimmed over the weapon case, not bothered about the man behind me.

"I did not come to make a deal with a child," the mans thick french accent made it harder to understand him.

He was acting like I was some idiot and some part of me didn't want to blame him.

"Where is he? Where is silver?"

"If you want answers you're gonna have to try harder than that," I laughed turning on my heel to face him. "Now I advise you to watch your tone."

"Or else what? What's a little girl like you going to–"

The old man didn't get to finish off his sentence because a certain werewolf from behind him had hit him on the head causing him to pass out.

"Took you long enough," I scowl picking the case up and placing it in his hands.

"I was enjoying the view," Isaac smirked as we both bent down to the passed out man.

I rolled my eyes at him as we began to take off all the armed weapons our client was carrying.

I picked up the amateur pistol hidden in the belt of his pants and a shank in his pocket. I have a feeling he didn't just come for a gun deal.

"Enjoy the view after our lives are not in danger," I finally reply and he lightly shakes his head.

"Unfortunately I can't control what I see," he smiled and I shove him. "You can't blame me, Jenson."

I put each weapon he was carrying into a new case and we both take two cases each, beginning to walk out of the abandoned mill.

Argent is stood at the hood of his car rearranging his guns with the blueprints of the mill laid in front of him.   

"Your right Lahey I don't blame you," I agree as we both walk towards the car. "I am a great view."

"You're also a tease Jenson," he retorted and I laughed nodding my head.

"Only for you Lahey. Only for you."

We walked to the other side of the car where Argent was stood, ignoring our usual bickering.

"Client was white french male, slightly overweight and clearly a misogynistic asshole who underestimated the power of Skyler Argent Jenson," I confirmed while doodling on the blueprint that was sat on the hood of the car.

"And her werewolf friend," Isaac added while stealing my pen to carry on the drawing.

"God I cant wait to get home. After the four gun deals we did today I think I'm gonna need a few years rest," I was being slightly dramatic but it would also be nice to not work my ass off when I'm meant to be enjoying the great sights of France.

"You guys did a good job and looks like you'll get your wish," Argent said in his calm tone not giving away a hint on what he was on about.

The both of us shot our heads up looking at him in confusion. Did I hear that correctly?

"You're being serious? What did we do something wrong?" I asked and Isaac tried holding back the laugh.

"After you almost burned down the building on your second deal this was a great success."

"Okay, you know what Lahey, I will burn down your ass if you don't get over that. It was a month ago. Give it up!" I exclaimed snatching my pen back off him.