pk's dad 60th birthday!

Start from the beginning

"I know Poppy is going to LOVE them!" PK says making John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all smile happily.

"So Daddy! Poppy is sixty years old now?" John asks PK curiously and PK nods.

"Yup! He is sixty years old of he yesterday!" PK says with a big cheeky smile

"Woah! That means he is six decades years old! In school we learned that a decade is ten years! So ten plus ten plus ten plus ten plus ten plus ten is sixty!" John says proudly.

"That's right, JJ! That's awesome, bud!" PK says with a big smile and John smiles back.

Just then, Mike walks out of Party City with the rainbow birthday balloons the kids picked out for Poppy!

PK opens the van trunk for Mike so Mike can put the balloons in the trunk!

"Hi, Papa!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to Mike.

"Pa pa pa pa pa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison to Mike.

"Hey guys! I got Papa's birthday balloons!" Mike says causing all of the kids to cheer happily.

Mike then gets in the drivers seat and kisses PK, making PK blush.

"Hi, babe! I love you." PK says softly to Mike with a cheeky grin.

"I love you too!" Mike says as he holds PK's hand and kisses it.

Mike and PK both turn around to smile at John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"We are on the road now!" Mike says as he begins to drive to the restaurant!

"Yay!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison with big cheeky smiles.

"We are heading to Poppy's 60th birthday party!" PK says as he smiles at John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all cheer and get very excited!

*****
After a thirty minute drive, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have all made it to the restaurant where the 60th birthday party is at!

"We are here, guys!" Mike says as he parks the van into the parking spot close to the restaurant.

"Yay!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison with lots of excitement.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison with big smiles.

"We need to put our masks on until we get to the party area. Okay?" PK explains to the kids.

"Okay, Daddy!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison to PK.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and even Ensley all put a mask on before they get out of the van!

PK and Mike then pick up Addelyn, Wiley and Weston out of their car seats and holds them.

"JJ, hold onto the balloons tightly, okay? Don't let go!" Mike says to John and John chuckles.

"I won't Papa! I got them!" John says proudly.

PK, Addelyn, Wiley, Mike, Weston, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all walk into the restaurant and over to the party area!

"Hey! You guys are finally here!" Grandma Pat says as she walks over to greet PK, Addelyn, Wiley, Mike, Weston, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley