T H R E E

Like most people when they go to a new school, I was nervous to go to lunch.
It was just after 3rd period and I was heading towards the cafeteria to finally put something on my stomach.

I finally made it in there and my stomach growled at the smell of the delicious food. They had a whole food court in the cafeteria and yo girl was shocked. Yes this school was a little ghetto but I couldn't lie and not say this has been the best I've been to in my 15 years of living.

All my teachers so far were nice as fuck, especially Ms.C, the students were meh. As always that one group of kids who thought they were the IT kids of the school. My sister being one of them. I hated my sister with a fucking passion. Every since I stepped into that damn house, her mother nor her liked me. She called my a "tar baby" and told me to "take my midnight black ass back to Africa." Her mother had even called me a nigger, like aren't you dating one? My dad had heard it all and even laughed when his daughter had called me those names. So fuck them, I hope they all get shit on by a monkey.

THIS SCHOOL HAD A FUCKING CHINESE PLACE IN IT! I'm never leaving nope. I took my black ass straight there and asked for some Orange Chicken, Lo Mein, Crab Ragoon and some Shrimp Fried Rice. I paid my money and grabbed me a can of Sprite, the superior soda. Now here came the hard part, finding a place to sit.

I guess I looked confused because this girl saw me looking confused because she came to me and ask if I wanted to sit next to her. I of course said yes. She was a fine ass dark skin girl an inch or two taller than me.

"Hey, I'm De'Kaya!", she said smiling at me as I sat down. I told her my name back and she asked like the dwarf planet.

"Nah like that one that used to be planet.", I reply.

She laughed a bit and we ate a bit before I told her to tell me some things about the school.

"Ok so we is a rich school as you can see by the food court, but we a ghetto rich school. You know what I'm saying.", she says.

"Girl I can tell, when I first walked into the cafeteria there were people fighting.", I laugh.

"Oh you talking about that fight between Cairo and Lucas?", she asked. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing who the hell she was talking about.

"Ok Cairo is this fine ass Asian, he hangs out with Noen and them" she started of giggling and black girl blushing (when I blush my lips tuck in and my cheeks rise up), "and Lucas is yo' average white nigga. I think they fought because Cairo allegedly fucked Lucas' girl."

"The ghettooooooo.", I laugh to myself. She laughs with me, "You best believe Lucas got his ass WHOOPED! I just saw Lucas snake Cairo and next thing you know,Lucas is on the floor SLEEP."

"Damn, he can fight! Makes me kinda scared."

"He may seem scary, but he's a big ol' teddy bear!", she said black-girl blushing again. I shove her shoulders a little.

"Aww little Kaya has a crushhhhhh.", I say teasingly.

She rolls her eyes at me before saying, "And do? What about it?"

I cover my mouth but just decide to leave it alone.

"Anyways what class you have next?", she asks leaning closer to me. I pull out my schedule and hand it to her.

"We have our next two classes together!", she smiles at me. At that exact moment the bell rings.

"Well lead the way bestie!"