12

TW: Abuse, self-harm. Please skip this if you're not comfortable.

Lisa

It was a Friday and I'm buying snacks with Mina in the nearest convenience store for our movie night later. We're supposed to hang out with Momo and Dahyun but they cancelled last minute to go somewhere. Not sure if that's true, though, I feel like they really just want to spend some time together.

"Do you like mango shake?"

I nodded.

"I'll make you one at your house later. I just learned how to make it perfectly last night,"

Mina is attending culinary class for fun, which I find really cute because she randomly shows up at my house to give me everything she is making. And I swear, she's really good at it.

"Ooh. Can't wait to taste it," I picked up a can of beer. "Do you feel like drinking?"

She shook her head cutely.
"I have 7AM class tomorrow. You can buy some for you and you brother,"

"Hmm, good idea," I put 4 cans of beer since I'm really not that in the mood to drink, I just feel like having it.

When we reached home, Mina headed straight to the kitchen to prepare the mango shake, she kept on bragging that I will ask more after having it. Not complaining, though, she's really adorable doing everything.

I checked my phone and saw texts from Momo but I didn't read it, I'm sure she's just going to tease me about hanging out with Mina.

"Lisa, can you help me with the ice? It's hard to take it out from your freezer," I laughed lightly and messed Mina's hair because of her cuteness.

Just in time that I handed Mina the ice, my phone rang. I excused myself and went outside to answer it.

"Hi,"

My heart skipped a beat.

"Chae?"

"Hi, Lis,"

"What's up?"

"Can you pick me up?"

"Why? Where are you?" Even though I was sure she's with him.

"Wayne's. Can you pick me up?"

"Uh.." I looked behind and saw Mina making the mango shake, she immediately waved at me when she saw me looking at her. "Sure. I'll be there in 15, wait for me,"

"Take care, Lali,"

"You too. Keep yourself warm, I'll be on my way," I ended the call and sighed. Stupid self, I could've just said that I already made plans with Mina tonight. What the hell was I thinking.
"Hey,"

"Hey," Mina looked up to me from the blender. "What was that?"

"Chae called me, asking me to pick her up from Wayne's. Can we pick her up and drop her off her house before continuing our plans?"

She smiled comfortably. "Of course. Let's go? Maybe she really needs you,"

On our way to pick Chaeyoung up, I was thinking of what happened and why she asked me to pick her up. I bet they fought again.

"Your playlist is so calming. Can you send it to me, Lis?"

I was hesitant. It was the playlist I made with Chaeyoung on our freshman year.

"Yeah, sure, go send it to yourself now, I might forget it later hehe," I scratched my nape. Mina laughed angelically.

"Okay, grandma,"