07

Days after the opening of the Winter Competition, everything was just going well. Chae and I made up so that means we're back to our usual selves again-- she clinging onto me from time to time, she getting jealous of all those fangirls shouting my name during my games, and she meeting me after the game to ask me where we could eat.

Then after that, I'll give her a ride home and sometimes she would ask to do overnight in our house, or me on hers. It's always that way.

"Lis!" Chae called out my name as soon as I stepped in the room. All of our friends were there since we don't have any scheduled game today, except Irene but she already finished archery earlier but I wasn't able to watch it because I got here late.

"Hey," I kissed the girls cheeks while I made a fist-pump with the three eggs.
"What's up?"

"They're arguing about what we're going to watch today," Seulgi explained that the girls want to watch volleyball, but the gays wanna watch football, or gymnastic.

Girls wanna watch volleyball, because you know, girls. I don't have a problem watching that, except the fact that it's sometimes boring especially when I don't see Chaeyoung on court. And I don't know anyone there.

If we watch football, we will surely enjoy, again, except the fact that Wayne might be there and I will hear Chaeyoung scream her lungs out for her boyfriend.

In gymnastic, I also don't have any problem with that. It's just a little bit boring, and you know, well, it's really boring, there's no other reason.

"Why can't we just seperate? Those who want to watch volleyball, then watch volleyball. Same with the rest," I said suggestively.

"But this is our only time to watch together!" Irene said.

"Then let's watch football!" Seulgi.

"It's so hot outside!" The three girls, minus Chaeyoung, exclaimed. We all covered our ears with how thin and annoying their voice sounded together.

"Let's just watch volleyball!" Dahyun.

"That's so boring!" Seulgi and Momo answered at the same time. I just laughed at them.

Really, instead of watching games, we're here wasting out time arguing on something that can be easily resolved by matured people?

I laughed at my own thought.

"Then let's go watch gymnastic," I said.

"No!!!"

I held onto my chest when all the girls said that at the same time, like it's something that they practiced for years.

"Come on, why not? It's clearly the best choice right now,"

"You will just sleep on us," Jennie answered, rolling her eyes.

"That is really likely to happen because you wil ask us to close our eyes to not to see the
the gymnast's body," Momo talked back. Ah. Seriously?

"Because you guys are checking them out!" Irene answered.

"How are we going to watch without looking at their body?"

"Whatever! This conversation is over! We're not going to watch gymnastics!" Jennie said. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were both quiet, just listening to them and probably wondering how immature our friends can get.

They argued and argued until they all come up to one decision, which is to watch swimming. It wasn't on the list, yeah, and I didn't know how they had come up to that. Crazy.

We were walking onto the place where the swimming game is taking place when I sae a familiar figure. She has her back on me but I was sure it was her. I was about to call her when she suddenly ran like a crazy lady she is, and I can't help but to laugh.