part-35

After doing Shivay's daily chores,

Anika wemt into kitchen to make breakfast for them.

As per Shivay's diet chart Anika prepared light upma...she was serving it in plates when she heard sound of glass breaking which came from their bedroom, she rushed to see the matter.

The scene in front of her eyes made her heart stop for a while, she rushed inside and made Shivay sit on bed properly.

Ani: what was you trying to do? When you know you can't do it then why did you tried?...she shouted frustratedly.

Shiv: i am just trying to take water but don't know how it slipped from my grip and when i tried to hold it before it fell but i lost my balance and fell myself...he said looking down.

Ani: if you wanted to drink water why didn't you called me? You made me work more...now i have to pick this broken pieces as well wipe the floor...it is forth time in week you increased my work...she said while collecting the glass.

Ani: next time please call me if you want to something...this triggered Shivay more to feel helpless.

Shiv: yeh chahiye toh mujhe bulado...woh chahiye toh mujhe bulao...i am feeling very helpless Anika...i am feeling like i am burdening you with me...kuch nahi kar paata main...kuch bhi nahi...i am having no signs of improvements in my legs...he said frustratedly, his eyes start watering for being in such condition.

Anika realised her mistake...not that she get bored from him its just she is pressurised due to work and taunt of some useless people adding fuel to her mood....she isn't willing to shout at Shivay but she did as due to this stunt of his he may had hurted his leg again with piece of broken glass...which may had pained him more...it was just her care for him which went out in wrong way.

Anika kneeled down in front of him.

Ani: Shivay...she called him, trying to cup his face, which he jerked off.

Shiv: Anika, leave me yaar...he said frustratedly.

Anika thought he wants sometime alone, so she stand up.

Ani: ok...you be alone i will be back after a while with breakfast saying she turned to leave.

Shiv: i said leave me not for sometime...leave me for forever...he said making her root at her place.

Ani: what did you said?

Shiv: come here...

Anika came and again sit on floor to match his level.

Shiv: see Anika, doctors already said i won't be able to stand on my own feet ever....you are still so young...you have your full life ahead, why are you wasting it behind useless man like me? My own family ditched me for being like this then why are you still with me?...i am unable to do anything for you Anika...i can't fulfill any of responsibility towards you...just go away from me...leave me alone find someone else who will be healthy not paralysed like me...he said cupping her face, while she was listening all things carefully.

After he finished, silence grab in room for some minutes which Anika broke.

Ani: you want me to leave you right?...he quickly nodded yes as he thought may be she got his point.

Ani: you want me to find someone else who would be physically healthy right?

He again nodded yes with happiness.

Ani: you want me to marry someone else and to start a new life with him right?

He nodded not happily as he is feeling like she was waiting for this only...may be he had caged her with him.

Shiv: yes i want you to leave me and move on with someone else...in fact i will myself find perfect life partner for you...who will keep you happy always...he said blinking his eyes to stop breaking down with tears in front of her.

Ani: accha...you will find groom for me?...will you do my wedding planning as well?...she asked being excited.

This reaction wasn't that what he imagined, he thought he had to make her understand with lots of emotions as well as with so much words, he was even ready to blackmailed her but here the her behaviour is totally different...she herself asking him to arrange her wedding with someone else...this pricked deeply in his heart but he have to do it for her better future which he can't give her now due to his paralysed legs. 

Shiv: yes...i will do each and every thing you wants to do in your wedding...i will fulfil every responsibility of your wedding from choosing your to be groom till your bridal lehenga.

Ani: what about my bidai?

Listening about bidai Shivay's face paled but he mask it with his smile.

Shiv: your bidai will be from Oberoi mansion...he said with fake smile.

Ani: and what about my first night with my life partner? Who will arrange bed for me and him?

It's out of his imagination...how can he imagine someone else touching his love, making love to her, to look and at her body parts which only she herself and he touched and feel...this thought make him all quite.

Ani: arre why did you stop answer me...she shook him with her over excitement.

Shiv: i will do it...i will do everything you ever imagined...he answered in low voice.

Ani: ok then wait here i am coming in a while...saying she happily run out without he could question her further.

Shivay shattered thinking now she won't be his anymore...she will belong to someone else...he wanted to kill himself before giving her to other man...

"yess i will kill myself after her marriage, i can't see you with anyone else love"...he determined to himself.

Anika come back in room, keeping her hands folded on her back which he found strange but he is shattered to question about it.

Ani: haa...toh bataiye...when will be you start to search for my perfect groom.

Shiv: soon...

Ani: take this...she said forwarding her hand to him which she had folded.

He looks at her in amazement before taking what she giving.

Shiv: Anika yeh...he got shock seeing what she gave him.

Ani: nothing much; its just a knife take it and stab with it on my chest and took out my heart which beats only for you...she shouted with tears flowing through her eyes.

Shiv: Anika are you out of your mind?

Ani: i am perfect Mr.Oberoi...it's you who gone nuts...how can you think i will leave you?...she shouted again making him look down in guilt.

Shiv: Anika...he tried to touch her but she moved away.

Ani: why are you waiting just kill me...kill me before i start hating you to think about me this low.

Shiv: Anika, you are...

Ani: i am understanding everything, do you think i am with you for your wealth?

Shiv: Anika...

Ani: leave me alone for sometime and keep remember always i loved you, i love you and i will do love you till my last breath...saying she moved out and went to other bedroom.

Precap: mending each other again.