part-27

Font in bold and italics narrates Anika's past life.

After spending few more peaceful days in each others embrace, Shivay and Anika came back to mumbai.

Now-a-days, Anika started coming in Oberoi mansion more frequently, which is observed by someone who hated Anika from the time she enters.

In Oberoi mansion,

Anika just arrived as Shivay called her.

Ani: dadi, where is Shivay sir?

Today she attached sir on noting weird behaviour from one of his family member when she called him Shivay at once suddenly.

Da: your Shivay sir is in his study... dadi replied casually, but Anika smiled listening yours Shivay.

Ani: ok...can i go to meet him? He called me for some work.

Da: off course putter, you need not to ask for permission.

Anika went to study room.

Ani: Shivay...shiv are you here? She said looking around in room, i think he is not here saying she was about to go when she heard running water voice from washroom.

Ani: may be he is in...Shivay...Shivay are you...before she complete her sentence he pulled her in making her scare.

She closed her eyes, experiencing sudden pull...

Shiv: love its me...he whispered in her ears and she opened eyes quickly.

Anika started hitting him lightly, he hold her hands.

Shiv: hey why are you hitting me?

Ani: toh aur kya karu? You bagad billa you scared me....waise why did you pulled me in?

Shiv: want to have some romance with my love he said nuzzling into her crook.

Humdard hai, humdum bhi hai...

Tu saath hai toh zindagi...

Anika pushed him slightly.

Ani: Shivay we are in your home...you can't do it here she said reading disappointment from his eyes.

Shiv: i can love you anywhere, whenever i want aur waise bhi...soon i am gonna announce our relation officially may be after cracking today's deal.

Ani: which deal? I don't know about any ongoing or upcoming deal she asked thinking.

Shiv: it will be surprise for you my love...he said making deep eye lock with her and she knew what is coming in her way.

She pushed herself more into him, pinning him to one of the wall and placed her lips on his.

Tu jo kahi door rahe....

Yeh humse ho jaaye ajnabi...

He started kissing her wildly, fighting for dominance he let him do that today.

Tujhse mohobbat karte hai jo....

Kaise kare hum usko baya...

Anika pulled Shivay under shower and starts water, making then drench in it.

He started pampering kisses on her neck while she is busy opening his buttons...

Both can feel something strange today but not express it to each other.

After making love with each other, both came out.

Shivay quickly went to his room to pick her spare clothes from his wardrobe, knowing he may unable to control his desires sometimes, both of them kept Anika's spare clothes into oberoi mansion, even in office also she have clothes, courtesy to her dear boss.

After dressing neatly,

Shiv: let's go Anika, we getting late he said walking towards door to open it when she come to him and hugged him tightly.

Shiv: Aniii...love what happened he said turning to face her.   

Ani: kuch nahi, just i wanted to hug you saying she hugged him more tightly.

Shiv: you are hugging me like its our last hug...he joked.

Ani: shut up...don't talk all this, i got you...i got my love after so many hurdles and i am not ready to loose you at any cost.

The scence is witnessed by a pair of eyes which in burning in anger. The person called someone.

Pe: they are coming, i want both of them apart, shoot her but remember one thing Shivay shouldn't be harmed....saying the person cuts the call.

Shiv: love, don't worry nothing will happen, even i can't stay away from you...you know that right?

Anika nodded in yes.

Shiv: achha, now smile and wish me luck...i want this deal to be ours.

Anika kissed his cheek wishing him luck.

At xyz industry,

A meeting is going on...

Mr.Raheja and Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi trying to grab the deal...no one is ready to let the other have that deal.

Mr.Talewar: so after having discussing and seeing the presentations our company is glad to announce that we like to lock our deal with Oberoi mansion....the owner of industries announce making Shivay happy.

Shiv: thank you Mr.Talewar he said shaking hand with Mr.Talewar, giving smirk to Mr.Raheja on his victory.

Few minutes later,

Shivay and Anika come out after signing deal papers.

Ani: why did you want this deal so desperately? I mean according to my knowledge we aren't getting much profit from it.

Shiv: this is the same land where your father wants to build a company on your name love....even i am gonna do it...i am surely find the culprit who made your father bankrupt in the blink of eyes.

Anika gets emotional, what she did to get this man as her? He not cares for her only but also ready to catch her late father's culprit red handed, he promised to prove her father innocent.

Shiv: where did you get lost love? let's go for seeing the land after all you are my lucky charms jiske aane ke baad i never face any loss saying he drags her with him to car and both went to the land he just brought.

Somewhere at unknown place,

Mr.Raheja: its Mr.Raheja...i want the news of death of Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi...you have 2 hours kill him he ordered his men angrily and cuts the call.

Near the hill area,

Shivay-Anika reached to the land.

Anika is happy that finally her dad's dream will be completed....she  remembers how her dad explains about his plans to her everyday...once he brought her here to show all the works....then the day came when everything shattered into both daughter-father's life when her dad's rival trap him into some illegal case making them homeless, everything that belongs to them got auctioned by bank.

Even after completing education with best degrees, no one is giving Anika job just because she was the daughter of Mr.Trivedi....on the top of that her father started slipping into depression...money was the only thing she wanted that time.

After struggling so much for getting job, finally she decides to walk on the way where no girl wants to walk...to work in bars...to be someone's MISTRESS...

What if Shivay doesn't treated her like his mistress but for the society she living always taunts her with the names like "slut", "whore".... Its not his fault even his all miseries made him like that....but now she is proud on him....she proud for being his...who is truly in love with her....she was thinking all the situations she faced in her life till now when they heard a gun shot.

Precap: doc: we need to operate but the chances are very less...the bullet hitted between gap in the spinal cord.
Who get shot?