" Yengada ithu...oru manusha Kelvi ketatu kutama?" Yashwan grumbled before snatching the poori on Naveen's place.

" Deyh!" Naveen said exhaling his breath loudly.

" Yenda avan plate le irunthu tirudi sapre!" Nelson said shaking his head while Thara snickered.

"Yeneke ippe rombhe rombhe doubt ah irruku!" Yashwan said eying Thara before glancing at Naveen.

Anusha raised her eyebrows as she served her husband. " Yenna doubt?" She asked pouring the potato gravy on Nelson's plate.

" ille...iva vanthele yen sagothara oru kalavaram pannuva...but why today no emotional ?" Yashwan said glancing at Naveen.

" Yenamo naa wanted ah poi vambhu illukara matiri pesure?!" Naveen glowered staring at Yashwan.

Sithara exhaled her breath. " Yash just shut up yar!" she said before turning to Anusha and Nelson.

" Actually mama, naa art exhibition open pannanum sonnele...athuku ungaluku terinja art directors or photographers yaarum iruntha konjam recommend pannuge...sponsorship matiri tedulamnu irruken..." she said looking at Nelson.

" Athuku yen avanga ? Nange sponsor panre..." Nelson said making Sithara shook her head.

" No mama...I want to do something by myself...ninga kudutha athu sponsor ilee...your my family..." she said with an earnest expression.

" Yevalo kaasu pathala ?" Naveen asked chewing his poori.

Anusha and Nelson raised their eyebrows looking at their eldest. Thara gave a tiny smile, her eyes bright and shiny as she stared at him.

" Oru 60% sponsorship teduren..." she said.

" Why dont you try selling sketches and paintings of celebrities? I am sure their die hard fan will come..." he said looking at her.

Sithara blinked and tilt her head.

" Puriyele mama..." she said sipping her water.

" Pish! Tho yenge appa va paint pannu...ithe aalu ke konjam fans sutitu irrukanga...athule onu rendu loose vangumle..." Yashwan said munching his poori.

" Tagapa neegalum sponsor panna matiri agum..." Yashwan said looking at Nelson.

Nelson's eyes widen and he grinned widely. " Ama Chellama nee yenna draw panriya ?" He asked giddily making the others snort.

" Seri ava unge appa ve draw panrathukum and sponsor kum yenna link ?" Anusha asked.

Naveen chuckled. " Link ille but inthe drawings ava exhibition mattum seiyanum illeya...she can seek the paintings and get the fund also...Um...Naa kude yen producer kitte pesure...his wife is crazy about art and SK sir...so if you paint some celebs some of this VIP wives will also in a way sponsor you and buy your paintings," he said.

Sithara gasped and smiled widely, nodding her head. " Ana...Celebs yepidi paint panrathu..." she gnawing her lips.

" You don't worry about that. I will handle some of the celebs...For example Dhanush ippe Mihi ode mamanar...ask her or Yantra if they can talk to both Dhanush and Thailavar...Vijay sir and Allu Arjun sir kude naa ippe movie panre...I can ask them and the certain actors...is it ok for now ?" Nelson asked.

Sithara squeal and launched herself on Nelson's arms much to the others amusement. Yashwan snickered and looked at Naveen. " Nee MBA ulle kaal adi yeduthu vechikure nu ippe proof panirke da!" He said.

Anusha sighed and looked worried at Naveen. She blinked and exchanged glances with Nelson seeing Naveen smiling instead on sneering at Yashwan.

" Kudiya seekiram mudika parkuren," Naveen said and dragged his chair behind before walking to the kitchen.