13 : Set off

Depuis le début

In the monster car not far away, the fifth prince Ning Pingzhou sat quietly.

Even when they are on the road, many cultivators will not relax themselves, and regard it as a way of practice, and buy time to practice.

Ninth Princess Ning Yaozhu and Ning Pingzhou ride in the same car.

From time to time throughout the day, Ning Yaozhu curled her mouth slightly when she heard the coughing from the monster car not far away.

"Since she is a sick tuber, why not stay in the city and be a rich idler and do something with me?" Ning Yaozhu really couldn't understand the behavior of the couple, and she was very disdainful. "I thought there was only one coming this time. A mortal who can't cultivate, I didn't expect to bring another diseased tuberculosis. Wouldn't we still want to protect it by then?"

Ning Pingzhou opened his eyes and said lightly: "Qianlinwei will protect them."

"No matter how powerful the Qianlinwei is, don't forget where the Lintai Hunting Valley is!"

Lintai Hunting Valley is a secret place located in Lintai Mountain in the northwestern part of Tanglin Kingdom. Its origin is untestable. Every three years in mid-May, when the fog covers the entire Lintai Mountain, a bright light appears in the Lintai Hunting Valley. The Secret Territory of Taiwan Hunting Valley is open to the outside world. The opening time is one month. After a month, the fog of Lintai Mountain has cleared and the Lintai Hunting Valley is also closed.

Today Lintai Hunting Valley is controlled by the Ning family of the Tanglin Kingdom and several great families, and it has become a place for young practitioners in the Tanglin Kingdom to practice. All young practitioners under the age of 25, regardless of their cultivation level can go in.

After so many years, Lintai Hunting Valley has been explored countless times by practitioners of Tanglin Kingdom, but because the environment of Lintai Hunting Valley will change every three years, there is enough time to recuperate and the resources in it are barely enough. The various forces in the Tanglin Kingdom regard it as a place of experience for the young disciples of their families.

Because the environment of Lintai Hunting Valley changes every three years, and there are no rules at all, the danger is immeasurable, and occasionally you can even encounter monsters of the fifth and sixth ranks, which is enough for these young practitioners to die. .

Ning Pingzhou's expression was indifferent. Ning Yuzhou wanted to go, and Emperor Cheng Hao allowed him. It didn't matter to them what he would do.

Ning Yaozhu doesn't have the kindness of his brother, but she is still aggrieved. She feels that Ning Yuzhou will find things for people. Since he is a mortal who can't cultivate, he should have self-knowledge. Isn't it good to stay in the imperial city? Without the ability, in the end, I had to send the Qianlinwei carefully trained by Ning's to protect the couple. It was almost nothing to do.

The coughing in the air gradually ran out, and it didn't sound again for a long time.

Ning Yaozhu couldn't help but said, "I seemed to have a bad cough just now, isn't it about to cough to death, right?"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Ning Pingzhou reprimanded, and changed the subject, "I heard that our third brother will also go to Lintai Hunting Valley this time."