"And there's only two ways to get into Mom Con, Be a Mom or work security." Ray smiles.

"Yeah and last year Rays mom costume was terrible." Henry explains and gets out his phone, "Look."

I start laughing with Jasper and Charlotte

"He looks like a Karen!" I grin.

"He's so terrible." Jasper laughs.

"He needs it so bad." Henry grins.

Ray starts making crying/whining noises.

"I thought I told you three to leave!" Ray exclaims.

"Dude I don't wanna work security at Mom Con that sounds boring." Henry explains as o walk away  with Charlotte and Jasper 

I start picking up the napkins on the ground. I bend down and I catch Jasper smirking at me. I don't listen to Henry and Ray arguing.

"What's the envygram wall?" 

We all jump at Schwoz's voice. I stumble into Jaspers arms. He looks down at me and we just smirk at each other.

"Where'd you come from?" Ray asks.

"I was napping in my... when you guys woke me up." Schwoz explains.

I have no idea what he said.

"The Envygram wall is a mural that travels across the country." Henry explains.

"If you have 10,000 followers on your Envygram account, you can take a picture in front of the wall to make other people jealous." Charlotte adds.

I have around 417,000 followers. It's because Jasper and I are the cutest couple although people like me more than Jasper. I have no idea why.

"I wanna take my picture in front of the Envygram wall." Jasper mutters.

"I'll send you my picture when I take it." I whisper to my fiancé.

"See that's how it works." I explain.

Jasper wraps an arm around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

"Henry and I have to guard the wall all weekend and make sure that only people with at least 10,000 envygram followers take their picture in front of it." Ray explains.

"All weekend?" Henry asks.

"48 straight hours."

"Nope Nope Nope I'm not doing that." Henry denies.

"Hey, the men told me running mom con the only way we work security is we guard the Envygram wall first."

"But I was planning on to go suit shopping with Jasper for his and Y/n's wedding."

"I want you on that wall Henry! I need you on that wall!" Ray argues back.

"But I don't care about mom con—-"