Miss Kim ㅡ 12

J E N N I E

I furrowed my eyebrows when Lisa stood up.

Don't tell me she changed her mind? But, her dick was still hard?

"Lisa, what's wrong?" I asked and stood up, too.

She shake her head repeatedly. "I- I can't do this to you." Her voice broke.

I walked towards her and hold both of her hands. "What made you changed your mind?" I asked.

Seriously, she was into it earlier.

"Jennie you're a virgin."

"And?"

Don't tell me, she's afraid to fuck me just because I'm a virgin? She's also a virgin... what's the big deal of it?

She ran her hand through her hair as she looks up at the ceiling, probably to prevent her tears from falling. "I- I respect you so much..."

I don't understand her.

"Lisa, it was me who asks youㅡ"

"I love you, okay?! I-I have feelings for you for two years already." She suddenly confessed which cause my heart to start beating abnormally.

When I hold my chest, I can feel the beating of my heart. It's like it wants to get out from its cage. I never feel this when Kai asks me to be his girlfriend in front of a lot of students.

Lisa wiped her tears away as she sat on the couch. "The first time I saw you I know that my heart already found its missing puzzle, I was so mesmerized with you at that time and I felt like I'm already in heaven because for the first time in my whole life my heart felt alive." She smiled bitterly. "...but that was also the time Mr Kim asks you to be his girlfriend, I saw how he kneeled in front of you, I saw how happy you both were." I can feel the sadness in her voice.

"That was also the first time for my heart to broke into pieces." She let out a sighed before looking at me lovingly. "I thought the pain will stop there, but no, everytime I saw you and him being so sweet to each other, I felt like I have a heart failure." Lisa paused and wiped her tears again. "Jennie, I've been admiring you from afar for more than 4 years already."

I covered my mouth as the tears starting to fall out from my eyes.

Seeing Lisa this way broke my heart, I never actually looked at her before, all I know that she's my students and she's kind of loner since she's only hanging out with her friend Jisoo.

I'm full aware that there's a lot of student out there who adore me. But, I didn't know that Lisa would be one of them.

"L-Lisa... I'm sorry." I feel like I'm taking advantage of the feelings she has for me, even though I just found it out today.

"Hey, no need to be sorry, Jennie. I already accepted the fact that you can only look at me as one your student."

I shake my head... "No, Lisa..." I walked towards her and kneeled in front of her. "Yes, I only saw you as a student before but that all changed the moment you saved me from my ex boyfriend."

Lisa's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at me. "What...What do you mean?"

I hold her hands and squeezed it. "I don't know yet, Lisa, but I know for sure that I feel something more for you and not just lust." I admit.

"Was that the reason why you asks me to have sex with you?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes, and I'm sorry, I didn't know I'm already hurting you."

"No, Jennie, you have nothing to be sorry about, you didn't know yet that I have feelings for you."

"Still, I should be more inconsiderate."

Lisa squeezed my hand back before bringing it to her lips and kiss it. "And I'm sorry too for breaking my promise, It made me feel like I'm taking advantage of youㅡ"

"Lisa, for a hundredth times, it was me who asks you."

"Still." She pouted.

"Fine. Let's just forgive each other and start anew?"

She nod her head and gave my lips a peck.

"But, Lisa, I need to make sure first about this feelings I have for you." I stood up and sat on her lap sideways. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Thank you, Jennie. And I hope you'll give me a chance to court you?" She shyly asked.

I bit my lips and nodded. "But, I'm gonna transfer you to another teacher first."

"If that's the only way for me to have you mine completely, then, fine by me." She smiled.

"Will you really wait for me?"

"Jennie, I've been loving you for more than 4 years and I'm sure as hell can wait no matter how long it takes... just be honest with me."

"I will be, Lisa, I promise." I reassured her.

I was about to kiss her when I noticed her eyebrows furroweds. "So, now, I know the reason why Mr Kim drugged you." She gritted her teeth and I think my pussy got wet again when I saw how her jaw clenched. "I swear, the moment I finished my SHS, I'm gonna punch that dog."

"Dog?" I raised my eyebrows and look at her confusedly.

"Yeah, Mr Kim, he looks like a dog." She snorted.

I burst out laughing seeing how her face contorted. "Oh gosh, Lisa."

My laughed died down when she pressed her lips into mine. I didn't hesitate and kiss her back as I snaked my arms around her neck.

"I hope it's okay for me to kiss you while I'm still courting you, Jennie." Lisa pulled away from the kiss and look at my eyes, silently asking permission.

I don't think I can't behave myself whenever I'm with her. "Anytime, anywhere." I huskily replied before straddling her lap.

Lisa gulped and look at me with a bewildered eyes. "Uh- Jennie, I only asks for a kiss and I'm already late to Mr Kim class."

"Nah, it's your fault why I'm horny, Manoban." I start grinding at her lap which cause her dick to start getting harder. "And don't worry, I'll excused you."

"But... ahh.." She moaned when I start fisting her dick. "J-Jennie you're not my girlfriend yet." She managed to say in between moan.

My heart soar knowing how serious she really is to me. You can clearly see the sincerety in her eyes.

"Lisa, I appreciate how you respect me, but please can we make love first before I answer you to be my girlfriend?" I moaned.

"Ehhhh?" She hold my hips to stop me from grinding at her lap. "Jennie as far as I know that is not how courtㅡ"

"I don't care, it's our love story so, make love first, okay?" I glared at her before removing her hands from my hips.

Lisa gulped and nod her head at me. I know she's scared everytime I glared at her and that made me smile in triumph.

And since I know that I'm already soaking wet, I think there's no need for foreplay anymore. I need her inside me right now before she changed her mind again.

"Lisa... I need you inside me.." I husked.

"Jennie, it will hurt you." My heart fluttered seeing the worry in her eyes.

"I know, but don't worry, I can managed." I assured.

"Are- are you sure?"

I didn't answer her instead I start kissing her passiontely as an answer.