Miss Kim ㅡ 1

L A L I S A

"Look at her having a lot of fun with her boyfriend." I heard Jisoo says as she grinned at me. "If I were you, I'll give up already."

"Well, I'm glad I'm not you." I replied and roll my eyes at her.

"Oh-uh they're kissing in front of your salad." She teased.

I released a deep breath before looking away from Miss. Kim and Mr. Kim whose kissing inside the cafeteria that made their shippers screamed like crazy. Actually, it was just a five second kiss and everyone around them already went crazy.

It hurts seeing her with him, but it's been two years already since both of them start dating and it's been two years that I'm suffering from this pain called, heartache.

When Jisoo saw my facial expression changed, she immediately squeezed my shoulder, "You know what, let's get out of here."

I nod and smiles at her, she maybe teased me a lot of times but I know deep inside she's also worried for me.

We both got up from our seats and head towards the exit with Jisoo's hand around my waist and mine around her shoulders. We looked like a couple and a lot of students here also shipped us but we just ignore them. Jisoo is my bestfriend who has a girlfriend named, Rosé.

"I miss my chipmunk," Jisoo pouted.

"Duuuh, you just saw each other this morning." I said annoyingly.

"Still."

Rosé was a teacher here before but she transferred to a different school so her relationships with my bestfriend Jisoo won't be hidden by public. And also Rosé doesn't want everyone claiming Jisoo.

And thinking about their relationship made me jealous. How I wish I have someone who will risk everything just to have me.

•••

I'm in the bathroom, inside the cubicle taking a piss when I heard the bathroom door slammed opened and closed, I even hear the door locked.

"Kai, not here!"

It's her.

"Babe, lunch time was over and this will be quick." Mr. Kim husked as Miss. Kim moaned.

I covered my mouth and control my breathing, afraid to bother their moment even though my heart was already aching.

Fuck, be still my heart, we're already used to this. I console my aching heart.

Yeah? We're used to see them kiss not having a fucking sex and heard your long time crush moaning in mess. My mind spatted.

I smiled bitterly as I silently wiped my tears away and covering my ears hard.