Miss Kim ㅡ 14

• • •

"I am right then?"

Me and Jennie got startled when her office door slammed opened, revealing her ex-boyfriend who looks like he's ready to killㅡ

to kill me.

Jennie sat up from sitting on my lap before looking at Mr Kim with her infamous stoic face. "Right about what, Jongin?" She yawned.

Damn, my girl is hot.

Mr Kim balled his fist and clenched his jaw as he looked at Jennie. "Really, Jennie? You leave me just because of that fucking dyke?" He spatted while he point his index finger at me.

Jennie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "For your fucking information, I broke up with you because you drugged me." She yelled.

"Because you can't give me my needs!" Mr Kim yelled back.

"Oh yeah? And that gives you the right to drugged me just to get inside my pants?!" Jennie grab a pillow and throw it at Mr Kim who easily dogded it.

"I already apologized a lot of times, Jennie! Why can't you just forget it?" He exclaimed.

Jennie glared at him before letting out a deep breath. "Whatever, Jongin, we're done. Now, move on." She said and sat on my lap again.

And that made Mr Kim to look at me angrily. "Move on? And what? Letting that dyke have you? No way in fucking hell!"

Jennie smirked and caress my abs in front of Mr Kim. "She already had me, Jongin, and trust me, she's better than you even though we didn't exactly had sex."

I gulped and hold Jennie's hand when I saw how red Mr Kim face was.

Shit, I still want to live, and just by looking at Mr Kim and his body, I know I didn't stand a chance with him. I'm angry at him for drugging Jennie but I'm alone right now and fighting with him alone will be a suicide.

Mr Kim let out forced laugh, still looking at me angrily. "Oh yeah? She's better with fingering and licking you? I can also do that Jennie, but can she pleasure you the way I can?"

Eh? Conceited much?

Jennie laugh out loud forcedly, "You never pleasured me, Kai. Pfft! But with Lisa, her finger and tongue alone can already send me to cloud nine." She smirked at Kai. "And this..." I flinched when she suddenly hold my bulge which make Mr Kim furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "... can send me to heaven."

"W-what do you mean."

Jennie smile widely. "Your dick was nothing compared to her."

Mr Kim jaw's dropped for a second before composing himself and smirked at Jennie.

"Oh yeah, she maybe good at bed... but it seems like you only want her in bed to pleasure you." Mr Kim smirked. "And I think you're just blinded with lust Jennie... it is me who you loved." He added.

And I admit I was a little hurt with what he said but that's all gone when Jennie look at me lovingly before giving me a peck.

"Don't flatter yourself too much, Kai, I don't even know if I did really loved you." Jennie tear her gazed at me and gave a Kai a grin. "And if so, then, that's all in the past..." She trailed off and look at me again. "My heart belongs to her now... and she's mine."

I almost burst out in tears hearing what Jennie said but I hold myself because I don't want to cry in front of Mr Kim.

When I saw Mr Kim sprinting towards our direction I quickly pushed Jennie aside.

"You dyke! I'll kill you!" Mr Kim yelled at me before throwing punches at my gorgeous face. "I'm gonna kill you." He's about to punch me again when Jennie pushed him hard away from me.

"What the fuck, Kai!" Jennie yelled at him when she saw my nose bleeding.

She then marched towards Mr Kim who's balancing himself but didn't succeed when Jennie throw a hard punch at his face that made him knock out instantly.

'Holy shit! My girl can punch.'

Jennie didn't stop there and kick Mr Kim's crotch that made me close my eyes quickly.

Fuck that fucking hurts.

"Hon, I'm fine, come here." I called Jennie when I saw her about to kick Mr Kim crotch again.

"That's what you get for hurting my property." She snorted before walking back to me.

I bit my swollen lips to stop myself from smiling when I heard Jennie claiming me as her property.

She sat on my lap and caress my face softly. "Awe, my baby." Jennie's eyes starting to water. "I'm sorry,"

"It's not your fault, hon." I assured her. "Don't cry."

She shake her head. "I'm gonna kill him!" She's about to stood up but I immediately snaked my arms around her waist.

"He's not worth it, honey." I said, trying to calm her down. "And the punch was nothing." I caress her hair as I soothe her. "What matter to me is when you claim me as yours in front of him." I, then, gave her lips a peck.

Jennie snorted. "Because you're mine, Lalisa, you are mine." She growled.

'Damn, I didn't know that the girl I've been inlove with was hiding a beast inside her.'

"Does that mean, you're my girlfriend already?" I look at her hopefully.

"I'm already yours the moment you wreck my pussy for the first time, Manoban."

Does she really need to be vulgar?

"So, you're my girlfriend now?"

"Yes, Manoban, so, don't you dare flirt with anyone if you don't want those people who tries to flirt with you end up like him." She gave me a sinister smile while pointing at the unconcious body of Mr Kim.

Sheesh. Her possessiveness turns me on. But, I need to behave my buddy. I'm pretty sure she's still sore from last night session.

"You made me the happiest person, Jennie! I love you so much!" I cried, hugging her tightly not minding the little pain I felt from Mr Kim punch earlier.

"You made me happy too, Lili, and I really want to kiss you right now but I don't want to hurt you more so, the kiss can wait later since we have all the time in the world for that.... and that means you're mine forever."

"And you're mine."

She's mine.... forever.