Miss Kim ㅡ 6

L A L I S A

I'm currently in the kitchen cooking pasta and kimchi fried rice. While cooking I kept on scolding myself for being an ass and a pervert.

'Now, she'll think that I'm really a pervert.' I whined.

"Are you okay, Miss Manoban?" I flinched when I heard Miss Kim voice from my back.

I turn my head around and saw Miss Kim with just a towel only that made my mouth ajar. I'm pretty sure now she knows that I'm checking her out.

' oh no. She knows that you're a pervert now. ' My mind's mocked.

"Miss Manoban?"

"I-uh- I'm okay..." I stammered and turned my head away from her.

Fuck, I can feel my buddy awakening again.

'Please, buddy, be still.... you've already embarrassed me enough today.' I silently prayed.

"I'm sorry, but do you have any extra clothes and underwear? Mine was kindaㅡ uh- ruined." She said, making sure that the last part didn't meant anything.

Or I just thought?

"Uh. Yes, yes." I quickly turned off the stove and closed the lid of the caserole to make sure the pasta will still be hot later.

I washed my hands and dried it in my pants before walking ahead of Miss Kim.

When we got inside my room again, I saw that the bed was already made. I walked towards to my not so big cabinet and opened it, I get one black t-shirts and a sweater pants.

"Uhm..." I slightly paused, "Uh- will you be okay wearing a boxer? I-I don't have a ㅡ"

"Yes, it will be fine, Miss Manoban, thanks." She cut me off.

I nodded my head and get a new boxer for her. "I don't think my sports braㅡ"

"It's alright for me to not wear a brassiere." Again she cut me off.

I just nodded my head and turned to her, giving her the clothes she needed. "Uhㅡ I'll just wait for you in the dining area." I said as I handed her the clothes.

When she nodded her head and thanked me again, I walked past her and silently scolding my fucker buddy.

When I get inside the kitchen, I slightly slapped my already awake buddy for being pervert.

I think I'm going crazy.

•••

Me and Miss Kim were silently eating, when it suddenly rained with a raging thunder.

'What a fucking worse nightmare.'

"Uh- Miss Kim, I don't think the rain will stop anytime soon." I mumbled, not meeting her gazed, "You can just stay the nightㅡ and don't worry you can sleep in my room I can just sleep in the couch." I quickly said.

"The couch is so small for you, Miss Manoban, I can sleep there and you can sleep in youㅡ"

"No, it's fine with me, Miss Kim." I quickly cut her off.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Miss Kim." I assured.

"Well then, thank you, Miss Manoban."

I just nodded and continued eating my foods.

When were done eating Miss Kim voluntered to wash the dishes but I didn't let her since she's my guest, so, she just went inside my room again borrowing my phone to make a phone call.

I just got done washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen when Miss Kim approached me with my phone in her hands.

"Thank you, Miss Manoban, I owe you a lot." She handed me my phone and giving me a gummy smile which makes my face flushed in red.

It's not all the time that you can see her gummy smile.

I scratched my nape and nodded, "I-It's nothing, Miss Kim." I replied.

"You can just call me Jennie, we're not in school, Miss Manoban."

"Okay, Jennie, and just call me, Lisa, too." I smiled, still not meeting her gazed.

Or I might embarrassed myself again.

"Okay, Lisa." She replied which makes my buddy twitch.

Fuck, And now I regret telling her to just call me my name.

I didn't reply and just nodded my head before walking hurriedly past her. "Let's go, Miss Kiㅡ I mean, Jennie, it's already late." I said and went inside my room.

My room and kitchen was just connected to each other, that's how small my apartment was.

I walked towards my cabinet and get an extra pillow and blanket for Jennie, since the one she's using earlier to cover her gorgeous naked body was mine.

'Fucker, do I really need to said it?'

I put the extra pillow and blanket on my bed and get mine, so, Jennie can rest already.

"Lisa..."

Shit, please, don't call my name in that way Jennie...

'Dear lord, God, please, just kill me already before I've done something horrible to the person I deeply loved.' I eagerly prayed.

I acted like I didn't hear Jennie and was about to walk past her when she suddenly pushed me down on my bed.

My eyes went wide as I looked at her, "Uhㅡ J-Jennie?"

"Can you please act normal and look at me when you talked, I'm not gonna bite you." She chuckled.

She still has the guts to chuckled while I'm suffering here because of her being perfectly gorgeous.

"I-I'm sorry, Miss Kim." I apologized.

"It's Jennie."

I nodded, "Sorry, Jennie." I said and look at her eyes before giving her a small smile.

"Good, now, listen, the couch was too small for youㅡ"

"Butㅡ" I was about to cut her off when she gave me a stern look, the one she always give in class when my classmates didn't listen to her.

I quickly shut my mouth and nodded at her to continue.

"As I was saying, the couch is too small for you, so, you're sleeping here with me."

My eyes went wide as I looked at her and I feel like my jaw was broken from clenching too much. "I can just sleep on the floor, Jenㅡ"

"No more arguing and that's final." She finalized, giving me a stern look again.

'I think this is my karma for taking an advantage of her earlier.'

I released a deep breath and nodded at her.

"Oh, please, Lisa, don't act like you've never saw my body... you have even tasted it earlier, so, sleeping beside me was just really nothing."

And I think my jaw just broke.