Miss Kim ㅡ 11

L A L I S A

"WHAAAAAT?!!"

I covered my ears when Jisoo suddenly screamed and look at me with bewildered eyes.

Well, who wouldn't? I just told her what happened between me and Jennie yesterday. We didn't really have sex, she just gave me aㅡ what's they call it? a 'handjob' ?

Yeah, that's it and nothing more. I just told Jisoo now because she didn't attend her afternoon class yesterday caused she got horny when Rosé just accidentally moaned while eating an avocado.

So, now, you know, that when it comes to the both of us, Jisoo was the most pervert.

"I don't believe you, Limario..." She shakes her head rapidly, "I know you have feelings for her, but I didn't know that it will make you delusional..." She trailed of, "You need to see a psychiatㅡ"

"Liㅡ Miss Manoban, don't forget what I have said to you yesterday." Jennie suddenly appeared out of nowhere, cutting Jisoo off.

When I look at Jisoo, I smirked when I saw how her mouth went agape while looking back at me and Jennie whom hands were squeezing my shoulders too much for being discreetly.

I tear my gazed away at Jisoo and look at Jennie. "Yes, Miss Kim." I replied, giving her a knowing smile.

Jennie nods. "Alright, then, we'll go ahead." She bid.

I didn't noticed that she's with Miss Im and Mrs. Chou who I saw gave Jennie a knowing grin but Jennie just rolls her eyes at them.

I turn my head back to Jisoo who's mouth still ajar. "Now? You believe me?" I raised my eyebrow and grinned.

"Holy shit, Manoban! Did you put a spell on her foods?!"

I rolled my eyes at her, "Idiot, I wouldn't do that no matter how inlove I am to her." I spatted.

"Damn, what the hell happened?"

I took a sip of my frappe before shrugging my shoulders. "I don't know, she said she wants to know something and I don't have any idea what it is." I replied.

"What if she's just playing with you?" She questioned.

"Why would she? It's not like she knows that I have feelings for her."

Jisoo released a deep breath. "Just what if, Lisa...." She raised her eyebrows while looking at me intently. "I don't want you getting hurt in the end."

I gave her a small smile before looking away. "Iㅡ" I sighed, "I'll enjoy it while it lasts?" My voice broke which made Jisoo groaned.

Jisoo shakes her head and sighed.

After my talk with Jisoo, I excused myself. She already know where I was going.

When I'm already in front of Jennie's office, I let out a deep breath first before opening her office door. I stepped inside and locked the door afterwards.

"Thought you changed your mind, Lisa." I got startled when Jennie suddenly hug me from behind.

It makes my heart fluttered when she does this to me.

"I don't break any promises, Jennie." I replied and hold her hands that hugging around my stomach.

She hummed and rest her head at the crook of my neck. "Thank you so much for doing this with me, Lisa." She gave my neck a kiss which makes my knees wobbled. "I know you're confused but I promised you that I'll be honest with you when I already find outㅡ"

"Find out what?" I cut her off.

She removed her hands around my stomach before turning me around, making me face her.

"I'll tell you later." She replied.

I just nod my head and look at her eyes.

"Shalㅡ"

My eyes went wide when suddenly Jennie pressed her lips into mine.

This is my first kiss. And it's with the person I have a deep feelings.

"Kiss me back, Lisa." She pulled back and look at my eyes.

This time it was me who kiss her first which makes her smile in between our kiss. And thanks to pornhub for teaching me how to kiss.

I felt Jennie bit my lower lips, indicating that she wants to explore my mouth, so, I opened my lips and we both moaned when our tongues collide.

Our kissed turn into a heated one.

"Ahhnn..." I moaned when Jennie sucked my tongue.

She is so good at this.

"Jennie, are we going to do it now?" I pulled back from our kissed and asked her.

When Jennie nodded I know there's no turning back anymore.

I kiss her again and start unbottoning her uniform and she does the same with mine.

When we're already both naked, we pulled away from the kiss and look at each others body. I saw how her eyes turn even darker when she scanned my body.

And I know mine's mirror her.

"Jennie, you're so.... damn." I can't find the right words to describe her beauty.

I was mesmerized by her beauty, just like the first time I saw her.

"Look who's talking." She bit her lips as she caress my abs.

Yeah, I have abs... I got this from working as a janitor.

I can't hold myself anymore. I pushed Jennie in the couch which cause her to yelped in surprise but giggle afterwards when I hover on top of her.

"Dominating me, I see." She said seductively, making my dick twitch

This kitten will be the end of me.

I didn't reply and start trailing kisses down to her jaw, to her neck and lastly to her perfect breast.

She moaned when my I start massaging her left breast while my mouth lick the other one.

"Li- fuck... ahhh!" She gripped my hair when I start sucking her nipple and gently toying the other nipple.

She arched her back and pushed my head even more at her breast. And it made me proud knowing I can also do this to her, that I can also make her moan and pleasure her.

When I'm done pleasuring both of her perfect mounds, I start trailing down kisses to her stomach, I stopped at her navel and kissed her there, making sure to leave a mark.

I smirked when I saw her navel with a deep shade of red.

"Don't just stare, Manoban." Jennie hissed.

"Ohh. Eager are we, Miss Kim?" I teased.

She was about to reply but she end up moaning, arching her back and her gripped around my hair tighten when I latched my mouth to her soaking wet pussy.

"Yesss."

Jennie screaming in pleasure makes me proud of myself.

When I can't get enough, I start pushing one finger in her entrance but I stop mid-way when I felt how tight she is.

I looked up at her but her eyes were close tightly. "Jennie? Are youㅡ"

"Yes, now? Will you please continue?" She cut me off before opening her eyes.

I suddenly felt like I've been up in the cloud nine knowing that she's still a virgin.

But...

I don't want to take it away from her. I love her, and I respect her so much.

What have gotten into my mind?