1. Now This Is A Story All About How My Life Got Flipped Turned Upside Down

Comenzar desde el principio

Just a little bit of gay and people wanted to start catching attitudes in there. I could never understand anyone caring that much, but whatever, I heard the priests are touching children these days anyhow.

"What you in here for, good looking?" The man who's gaze was cemented to the side of my face, asked. I could only make out his features through my peripheral vision cause no way in fucking hell was I going to make direct eye contact with him.

He had darker clearly artificially tanned skin- I could tell just by the whiteness of his palms alone, and paired that with dark brown almost black hair. The first thing I saw was that creepy ass smile when I entered the cell, with teeth that looked like he ate rocks as his source of vitamins.

We were a healthy distance apart as he stood in the corner of the cell, yet I swear on my mother I could smell his breath from here. I just held my own breath best I could and tried not to gag.

Where art thou, Alexander Hamilton? I thought to myself.

The creepy dude took a step towards me when I failed to answer his question, and my heart did that thing where it threw itself off rhythm like that one white guy at the club.

Okay no seriously, where the fuck are you Alex?

"Derek Holding!" An officer practically belted as he suddenly appeared at the cell doors. It was so unexpected, I visibly jumped.

It disgusted me to hear people used my official government last name, but I guess it didn't get more government than law enforcement, and in this particular moment, I couldn't have been more happy to hear it.

"Yes!" I sprung to my feet, practically charging the man down as he worked to get the cell door open.

"You made bail. Let's go."

Those words just made my massive grin widen. Creepy guy with the fucked up teeth tried to say something before I disappeared presumably forever, but I sure as hell didn't wait to hear what that was. I could already taste freedom, and it tasted like the chocolate cake I was about to absolutely obliterate from Alex's wedding.

The officer handed me the items I had on me before booking, which included my fake mustache and my cellphone, before directing me to head out through a second set of doors on my left.

I was expecting the warmest greeting from my friends as I pushed those heavyset doors open, but the person I came face to face with on the other side was someone I least expected. Someone I honestly didn't know if I would ever see again.

It was none other than John Terry.

I was so baffled by what this man was doing here in the waiting area, I hadn't quite figured out words yet. Luckily he had a few good words of his own to share with me, as he lifted up a white plastic bag with some sort of container inside.

"I brought cake," John Terry said with a mesmerizing grin.

••

A/N:

A/N:

Well hello there lovelies!
If you've been keeping up with this story, you know it's been some time since I've last updated
And if you've been keeping up with me, you know that's because I've been writing a new book for the last year through the Creators Program (which is now complete- yay!)

Eyes Like Sky (boyxboy) - check it out in my published works

It's the sweetest, most romantic yet heartbreaking story I've ever written, and I recommend you go give it a little once over to see if you might like it
I'm still in absolute aw of how incredibly supportive readers are on here, but my readers in particular- yall gon do it for me every single mfucking timee. Thank you so much for the support!

But now that we've closed the chapter on that book, it's time to pick up something a little more fun again yeah?
That being said, I'm ready to jump in with this one, but there's some tweaks I've made that you should know about before we continue our little rendezvous

For starters, this book will now be centered around a BDSM relationship...

I'm ready to see the reactions with that one lol ;)

I will always still include a warning before any of the steamy scenes for anyone who isn't comfortable reading that, and if you've read my other work, you know how much I value clear consent in my works

This means this relationship will never stretch past what both parties are comfortable doing, and I'll never ask my readers to put themselves in an uncomfortable position entertaining that dogshit take that consent is a gray area.. like in Fifty Shades Of... you know what, I won't even start with E.L. James and her horrible ass writing

This story will revolve around two men learning about that other side of their sexual urges/preferences, through a shit ton of communication and trust.

And humor.

Cause it's Derek.

If that in particular isn't your cup of tea I completely understand, I just want my readers to know that this is a safe space. I could never, ever, write stories/dark romance like that. I don't knock the girlies who like to read it, but that subject matter needs to be treated with the care it demands, and in my opinion, too many writers miss the mark with it

So I'm blaming the writers, idgaf

Anywhooo, enjoy the edited chapters if you need to catch up, and the first new chapter

I love you all so very much
Take care of yourselves, and lets have some fun :)

xoxo