drunk? (jimmytommy)

im missing jimmytommy right now, ive watched all their content and im missing them sm.  anyways to the story

jimmy sat down at the table with Tommy, Saint, and Zee. They were celebrating the success of their show by drinking some beers that Tommy had in his house. 

Tommy, Saint and Zee can handle alcohol better than Jimmy who wasnt one to drink often but decided to join since Tommy asked him.

Jimmy knew for a fact he didnt want to get drunk because he cant even handle 2 cans without feeling woozy. Saint didnt know that so he suggested that they play a drinking game, Jimmy didnt want to bum anyone out by saying that he couldnt handle his alcohol so he just agreed and hoped he wouldnt have to drink much.

non of the three boys knew that Jimmy couldnt handle his alcohol. so they decided that they were going around asking each other extremely personal questions and if they couldnt answer they would drink a half of the can, so two non answered questions would be one entire can.

it didnt have to be a long game yet it went a long time and jimmy had already drank two and a half and didnt know if it kicked in or not. tommy had noticed jimmys ear going slightly red. he whispered in his ear ''can you handle beer?'' jimmy shook his head slowly ''ill be okay i just dont drink often'' he whispered slouching in his chair.

after 30 minutes Saint had had 1 can of beer, Zee and Tommy having 2 and jimmy having 3, bumping up jimmy cans from 2.5 to 6 way past his normal amount. already being past his point the other three boys noticed and let him do whatever and stopped giving him drinks. ''Tommy~ come here lets go upstairs'' Jimmy said standing up holding onto Tommys hand.

Tommy turned to him patting beside him ''sit here for a bit we arent done our game yet babe''. jimmy sat back down not letting go of tommys hand. the three boys played the game for another half hour with Zee being clearly wasted. he had his hands all over saint and mumbling how pretty he was. saint glanced at tommy being tipsy himself ''can we stay here?'' tommy nodded showing the others to the spare room.

jimmy had one thought in his mind, which was that he had to pee and that he needed it now. ''tommy pleaseeeee lets go upstairs i need to peeeeee'' Jimmy said stumbling to the stairs. 

Tommy followed him holding his last beer it would've been his 6th and he was feeling a little tipsy but nothing to throw him off track. jimmy was mumbling words to himself before stopping dead in his tracks. ''i want to sleep, can i go sleep here?'' he said turning to Tommy who shook his head ''why dont you go to the bathroom first then we can go to sleep hm?''.

Jimmy started running to tommys bed laying in it. ''if you wet yourself im not cleaning it up for you'' Tommy said following him to the bed. Jimmy hummed pulling Tommy close to him ''i like you a lot tommy'' he mumbled into the others neck. Tommy smiled a bit ''i'd hope so, we've been dating for a few months now''  Jimmy sat up looking at him ''we have? why didnt you tell me this?'' Tommy tried containing his laughter ''you asked me out jimmy, and i like you too'' he said making Jimmy lay down.

Jimmy complied with Tommy and layed down ''youre also really short, why?'' Jimmy said making Tommy hit the others chest ''not short you're just freakishly tall, being 6'3 already like seriously being that tall is a crime to average height people like me'' Jimmy didnt get a single word of that but nodded kissing the others neck ''mmhmm whatever sleep lets sleep now then when i wake up we can drink more''

Tommy shook his head ''you arent drinking ever, youre too much of a lightweight for me to handle'' Jimmy whined but went under Tommys blanket ''pee need to pee more now'' he said. tommy sat up ''go to the bathroom and if you do i'll give you kisses''. jimmy got up stumbling his way to the bathroom, he took a while but came back with no mess on his pants so tommy thought it was good. ''you finished?'' he asked with the taller going and laying on the bed. 

jimmy mumbled ''kisses and water''' tommy had bottles of water by his bed already so he handed jimmy one also kissing his cheek. jimmy drank over half of the bottle resting his head on tommys leg.

''you can sleep jimmy its fine im going to sleep soon anyways'' tommy said with jimmy nodding moving off his leg onto a pillow. tommy layed down hugging jimmy resting his head in his chest. jimmy ended up falling asleep within 2 minutes while tommy took a while,

he was closer to falling asleep but then would hear something and end up staying up. he gave up on hearing this kissing jimmys lips softly once before actually falling asleep

sorry this is kinda bad ive been trying to write it for two days and this is what ive come up with.