Jealously (krist-singto)

sorry for not posting!! also might change to just a bl oneshot book instead of krist singto because im watching more shows now.
lets begin

Singto had been getting closer to Ohm Pawat recently due to the two having a show together, and both wanting to get to know each other better.

Krist on the other hand had been put off to the side by Singto not getting much attention other than when they were in their apartment which even then it was limited. Krist didnt know how ot tell singto that he wanted more attention so he just watched Singto and Ohm get closer and closer by the day. To say Krist was jealous was an understatement, he was beyond jealous but he never showed it infront of Singto, but to the others boys it was clear he was jealous of Ohm.

He was even coming over today to study lines and try to get into a more serious role for acting. Singto had played both chill goofy roles and serious ones so he offered to help Ohm.

the bad part of this is that tonight is usually when Krist-Singto have their monthly dinner with Tay-New and Off-Gun. Krist would have to go alone since obviously singto made other plans.

Singto was cleaning the house moving away the dirty clothes into a laundry bin and throwing away trash. ''Kit! come help me'' Singto yelled with Krist coming to him humming ''can you take these out when you leave? i'll have to cancel on our dinner with the others this time, we can reschedule it for tomorrow'' Singto said.

Krist nodded slowly ''yeah i guess but can you call them in like ten minutes? just so they dont have to get ready to have dinner with us if we cancel last second'' Krist said since it was breakfast time for them aka 11:30am.

Singto nodded throwing clothes into the washer ''yup let me finish throwing these clothes into the washer then we'll call them''.

a couple minutes go by and Singto came to the living room where krist was watching something on the tv. ''ready?'' Singto said with Krist nodding as a response. Singto pulled out his phone sitting next to Krist.

he called the groupchat they had with the other four boys. they all picked up at different times within 20 seconds. ''hi everyone, whats up?'' Gun said with Off clearly by his side. ''uh im kinda busy here so can we get to the point?'' New said as he was filming a music video with other actors. Tay wasnt busy since today was his off day completely. ''whats up? dinner is at 5 not 11:50 im still trying to sleep'' Singto nodded ''yeah im gonna have to cancel our dinner to tomorrow i promised Ohm i'd help him with lines today''. Krist bit his lip to prevent himself from saying anything.

''oh so we'll just have it tomorrow at 5 or what? i have a schedule at 6 though? today was a good day, unless you want to invite Ohm to the dinner?" Off suggested with the other three boys agreeing. ''we like Ohm he reminds me of Drake when we were doing the Our Skyy promotions,'' Tay said with Gun agreeing.

''so dinner or no dinner i have to go in like 2 minutes so decide'' New said getting his makeup fixed. ''i can ask him if he wants to come so until he decides dinner is still on'' Singto said.

''krist do you wanna chill with me while singto is helping ohm?'' Tay said to add Krist into the conversation. ''uh yeah sure, ill head over in an hour'' he said with tay nodding.

''okay here is the plan, dinner is still a go, Ohm will be coming this time, we're eating at the same place so dress a little done nothing crazy just look presentable, TAY meaning dont underdress like last time, krist will help you with that part right?'' singto said with krist nodding. ''ok new text me when you finish filiming so we know if we have to make a later reservation, Off you are paying this time since New did last time, and Gun we cant bring pets so no dog this time'' Singto said. everyone nodded ''okay bye guys see you later!'' Gun said hanging up and everyone slowly left after him.

Singto shut off his phone off turning to Krist ''did you eat, should we make something to eat now? Ohm isnt coming for another 45 minutes.'' Singto said with Krist nodding ''we can cook something really quick, just make a promise with me first'' ''which is?'' Singto asked. ''if there is a kissing scene dont work on it until after dinner or until i get home got it?'' Krist said dead serious. Singto smiled a bit nodding ''there isnt any kissing scenes for the first few episodes, but if Ohm wants to work on them i cant deny him anything''. Krist nodded slowly ''then if you do dont makeout or anything, if i find out that you did more than a simple kiss on the lips, i'll make sure he knows that youre mine''. singto felt his face heat up a bit. Krist smiled seeing Singto blush a bit.

''so food now?'' Krist said with Singto nodding going to the kitchen first. they made the food together before eating it talking about the next few days plan.

while singto was cleaning the newly used dishes Ohm knocked on the door waiting for someone to get it. ''Kit go answer the door please'' singto yelled drying the dishes.

Krist hummed grabbing his bag getting ready to go to Tays house, ''coming!'' he said running to the door opening it. Ohm bowed slightly ''Hi Krist'' he said making Krist nod ''Hi Ohm, Singto is in the kitchen putting dishes away'' He said making room for Ohm to go inside the apartment. ''Sing! im leaving now bye hun'' Krist said, Singto came to Krist kissing his lips quickly ''bye hun see you later tonight'' he said letting Krist leave.

Singto turned to Ohm ''you ready? i just finished dishes so maybe let my hand unwrinkle'' Ohm smiled nodding following Singto into the living room. they both sat down on the couch and ended up talking about how Ohm wanted to portray Thun his character. Ohm said he wanted to make his character seem both comfy yet somewhat sad in a way.

''well lets see how you read the lines, so we can fix what needs to be fixed'' Singto said getting comfortable ready to listen to Ohm. Ohm has a deep breath before saying some of his lines slowly. Singto listened to the lines hearing a few mistakes but nothing too crazy. Ohm finished saying the lines before looking at Singto. ''how was it?'' he asked

Singto smiled nodding ''it was good just certian words need better pronunciation like when you say the word how it sounds like you're saying the word who instead try saying it a little slower'' Singto said with Ohm nodding before trying the line once more a little bit slower to say how better.

singto listened closely to his lines nodding, after a while they got a little bored so they took a break for 20 minutes. they ended up working on the lines until New texted singto right before 4pm.

he checked his phone seeing the message. Singto remembered that he had to bring it up to Ohm about dinner. ''hey Ohm, we are going to dinner, they also invited you, we have to dress up a little bit you can wear one of my shirts your pants are good, that is if you are willing to come with us''. Ohm came to Singto clinging onto him ''I'm recharging, nearly out of energy, but i'll come'' he said resting his head on singtos shoulder.

singto smiled a bit holding the others hand ''you can sleep for a while, i'll wake you up 20 minutes before we have to go mk?'' ohm nodded taking singto to the couch laying down on it. ''we have a guest room, i'll take you to sleep there'' Singto said pulling Ohm up and going to the bedroom. they went into the spare room and Ohm fell asleep within 5 minutes............

well uhh i wrote too much i'll be making a part 2 soon
sorry for cutting this one short, ive been trying to write this for 3 weeks but wattpad wouldnt save the draft so im sorry for that, im almost done school i have less than 2 weeks left so after then ill update more!!!