Arnav moved ahead without waiting for Khushi, trying to ignore her as much as possible as she was tagging alone behind him everywhere he went since she was too afraid to be here on her own now. Finally they completed the visit and Arnav continue, " I will drop you home, let's go."

Arnav offered since he realized that he stupidly did not let Khushi bring her car.

They got in the car and silence engulfed Them again. Arnav was tapping the steering wheel, out of the corner of his eye he could see Khushi constantly fidgeting around.

Just then Arnav's phone buzzed. It was a "wonderful 4" group call. Arnav put the call on speaker before accepting.

" Arnavvvvv....." his friends group squealed in unison through the phone , so loud that Arnav wanted to rip his own ears off.

" Guys I know it's hard but can you please be a little less annoying?" Arnav mocked though a faint smile appeared in his lips.

" Nope", Irfan replied immediately.

" Arnav did you drop Khushi safely?" Sarah asked.

Arnav immediately looked at Khushi and gestured her to speak. " We are on our way home Sarah , Arnav is dropping me." Khushi informed whie Arnav glared at her..

" Why on earth he is glaring at me? Is he a crazy Lunatic?" Khushi thought while making faces.

After that Megha offered Khushi to attend the party which was on her house tonight. All of the "Wonderful 4" also support her.

Arnav was shocked, how can they invite Khushi? And why? She is ONLY his employee...Though Khushi denied but thanks to Arnav's nagging friends, she finally agreed and besides, Sarah was there to provide Ghee in the fuel..

Taking a deep breath Arnav took a turn to Megha's house thinking, " I have to tolerate her for few more hours" ...

Khushi called her father about the change of plan. She was more than glad to skip meeting Aniket today.

Soon they were welcomed by the rest of the Wonderful 4 and Sarah. Partying together was the getaway from the hectic lives of "wonderful 4", while Khushi's stress basters was dancing or spending quality times with family..

Khushi was initially hesitant but soon get comfortable with the warm welcome by Megha and others...After they tired the life out of themselves and could not stand on their feet any more due to too much dancing, they all settled on a round tables to play truth or dare.

It sounded childish, sure, but it was "Wonderful 4"'s favourite game to play. Khushi rolled her eyes while Sarah giggled but never less they too joined...Everyone wrote their one truth or dare on a piece of paper, they put all the chits in a bowl and one by one everyone would have to take a chit out and do whatever was written on the it.

First one to pick the chit was their very own Irfan, it was a dare and he had to eat red chillis. Actually he loves everything spicy. So, it was more like a treat for him.

Next come to Sarah who has to confess her love to Irfan, next the turn was for Khushi. Surprisingly Arnav was more than curious to know what her dare or truth would be.

" Sing a song" Khushi read her dare out loud and everyone's mouth opened wide.

" Wait. That's not even a dare, who wrote that?" Megha questioned.

" I did".. Khushi innocently raised a hand and a smile broke out on Arnav's face which he hid immediately, " only she could write that as a dare. The crazy, stupid girl.."