Meeting the Beauty and fighting the Beast Pt 2

Comincia dall'inizio

Saber: Yes i know that i am hurt but you can't handle this alone,besides you are hurt as well even after i told you to be careful you had me worried.

I blush a little when she said that but she also seemed to realize what she said and blush too.

'She is so cute when she blushed, focus Akira you have a battle to deal with, maybe i should ask her out but what of she says no, dammit now is not the time to think about this' i said having an argument in my head

"Ok but be careful" i said a bit worried

Saber: I should say the same to you

Then me and saber got into our positions and so does lancer and berserker.

(Play music)

It was basically a stare down till the last minute. I need to think of a plan so that me and saber could get the upper hand at battle but what. I will think of the plan in battle. As if it was on cue We both charged at them and they did the same. I went for berserker while saber went after lancer and this is the best fight i have ever had. Me and berserker clash at each other none stop but i was able to hit him a couple times. But the thing is that saber is having a hard time with lancer, but i had to focus on my battle.when berserker went to punch me in the face it hurts but not as badly as he punch my stomach, So i was able to overpower berserker and land some hits on him but what i noticed is that he was holding back, his master must have only a little mana for berserker to fight at his best. So i went to strike him at his left but changed to my right and hit him on his arm as hard as i can. I know saber is not in condition to fight at her best but i have to think of something and fast. Wait i got it.

"Come on is this all you got" i said taunting him and he seems to not like it one bit

Berserker: aaaahhhhhhh

Ok i know that he is mad and all but does he really need so scream like he is getting murder. He then charge at me hitting me with all of his might and lets just saw he knock me about 15 ft away from him, exactly where saber and lancer was fighting perfect.
I rush by lancer as fast as i could and before lancer could look at me he was able to dodge an attack from the mad dog berserker, man i am becoming like gilgamesh to be honest i am a bit scared. So now berserker is fighting lancer while i am trying to catch a break.

(Stop Music)

Saber: I see, you were able to get him here while he is getting madder by each second so that when you past by lancer he could get distracted by attacking him, nice plan.

She said while giving me a smile

'Why does she have to be so cute when she smile, i swear it is going to be the death of me' i said in my head

"Thank you i am smart when it comes to battles" i said

I could use some healing about now. But then i heard him scream again and this time he ran toward me but before he could rider ran him over with his chariot. Huh i kinda forgot he was here. After the stunt rider pull berserker had to retreat along with lancer, glad that is over with but now i am worry about how my brother is going to react to this, i look like i was coming back from a bar fight. Man do i have a lot of explaining to do when i get back. I have a healing potion but i only have one, i will give it to saber i will ask my brother when i get home.

Saber P.O.V

I am glad the battle is over with but my hand still hurts from the battle with lancer.

Irisviel: Are you okay saber?

She ask me

"Yes i am fine but my hand still hurts from the battle with lancer, should have known he has a curse spear" i said

Irisviel: I can not be able to heal you because of the curse i am sorry saber

She said in a sad tone

???: Maybe i could help

I look back and see him the extra servant. He open a portal that archer uses and pull out a green potion shape of a heart.

 He open a portal that archer uses and pull out a green potion shape of a heart

???: This should be able to heal and remove the curse

He said i don't know if i should or not but he seems friendly and handsome, wait stop it he is trying to help, so i must drink it. So i drank the potion he have given me but the flavor is incredible, its nothing i have taste before but my left hand is starting to feel better. I was going tp give the bottle back to him till he said

???: Keep it, let's just say its a gift to me and you. He said

"T-Thank you" i stutter. He smile

???: No problem. He was leaving but i want to know his name

"Wait, what is your name" i ask him

???: Sorry but you have to beat me in the battle, but you can call me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aki

To Be Continued.....