I rolled my eyes.
Elly: "Water under the bridge."

I turned to Ruby and ignored Oscar completely. I was so disgusted by him, and by me that I ever slept with him and even fell in love with him. Someone so disrespectful.

Elly: "So... Ruby. I came for you. Do you still need me or I go?"

Ruby: "Actually, I need you. Spooky and Mario force me to go to a party with them. I need you there."

Oscar: "That's not going to happen."

Elly: "Exactly what I wanted to say."

Okay... in the end Ruby convinced all of us and we went to the party together. I don't know how this boy does that, but he is really good.

The car ride to the party in Oscar's Impala was the most uncomfortable situation I was in since a long time.

The whole time I remembered that Oscar and my first time together was in this car. At the beach. In the seat I was sitting in.

I remembered how soft his lips felt on mine and how his strong arms lifted me up.

My heart was beating faster and faster that I worried it would jump out of my chest and someone could see it.

It didn't help that Oscar was looking at me through the mirror all the time. Maybe he was thinking about the same thing?

When we arrived at the party, Oscar stayed away from me as much as possible. I was happy about it. I mean my heart definitely started to beat faster whenever he was near me, but the pain I felt when he was mean to me or I saw him with his ruca was not worth it.

In the beginning, the party really sucked and Ruby and I just wanted to go home. But then something changed. Ruby started to run this place.

He gave all of us different tasks and I followed his orders because there was literally nothing else to do.

I don't know if he thinks I'm a donkey or superwoman, but he gave me and another guy, named Flavio, the job to bring more drinks out of the house. And I'm talking crates.

I was annoyed by carrying the heavy stuff, but I was better when my helper took his sweaty shirt off. We joked around a bit and there was even quite an amount of heavy flirting involved.

The evening could have been worse.

I was in the mood for a little adventure. Since Oscar broke up with me I lived like a nun. It couldn't keep going like that. Seeing Oscar's bitch sitting on his lap the whole time made me even more interested in starting something with Flavio.

Sad Eyes view

The party was quite boring. There were many women around, but I only had eyes for Elly. She looked incredible tonight. She wore a short black dress and that shit was sitting.

 She wore a short black dress and that shit was sitting