"AWOOO!" JJ howls.

"Awooo!" Freddie does a weak howl. Ana snickers. They sit in awkward silence until JJ speaks up.

"Hey Cook, I got a surprise for you." he picks up his cup of water. "A cup of regular drinking water,: he covered the cup with a napkin. "Voila!" he pulls the napkin off and there's a fish inside. Everyone claps amazement.

JJ might be a little weird but he can do some pretty cool things.

"Fucking top man!" Cook says grabbing the cup. He drinks the water with the fish in it and swallows the fish. Everyone's faces contort in disgust. And of course, Pandora vomits on the table.

"Ew. What's wrong with you?" Katie says.

"He swallowed a fucking fish Katie." Ana defends. "Give her a break. She didn't get it on your shoes."

Katie rolls her eyes and looks down.

Cook puts his face near it and sniffs it.

"Strawberry milshake."

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Pandora asks.

"Uh, Christina we got a little rejection. We need a bucket, a mop and 16 more shots of TEEEQUUUIILLLAAA!" Christina comes over to the table to clean up. Cook comes back with more shots and downs those too.

The door opens and Naomi walks in.

"Look it's the lesbian. She's come to gay us all up." Katie jokes.

"Homosexuality isn't airborne." Ana says. "You can't catch it by breathing."

"Hello everyone." Naomi says. She sits down. Cook leans over to her.

"I know the cure." he says.

"Cure for what?" Naomi asks confused.

"It's my dick." Katie laughs but tries to cover it up with a cough. Effy snickers and Naomi rolls her eyes and folds her arms. To break yet another awkward silence, Emily speaks up.

"Look what I made." she pulls a cake out of her bag. "It's double chocolate chip."

She kept a whole cake in her bag like it was a coin purse??

"Looks good girl. Thanks." he takes the cake and puts it in front of him. JJ reaches for it, but Cook smackshis hand. "My cake." he digs his hand in the cake, takes big handfulsand stuffs them in his mouth. Watching him eat it was revolting.

He finishes it in at least 10 handfuls

He finishes it in at least 10 handfuls. The plate was absolutely clean. And he washes it down with a pint of beer.

"At least he cleans his plate." Ana says under her breath. Cook sits back and sighs.

"You alright?" JJ asks.

"Yeah. Just a little... Full." he pats his stomach.

"I can't believe you finished the whole thing." Freddie says.