𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 34: 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Come in!" I hear. I walk into Bryce's bedroom and see him putting his shoes on. "What's up? Is the car ready?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah it's ready, but that's not what is came up here for." I say. He averts his attention from his shoe to me.

"What's wrong Jadah?" He asks, stopping and signaling me to sit next to him. "Nothing, just- don't do anything stupid at this conference. You've been doing so well and you haven't been getting into a lot of mess. Don't start today just for the cameras." I tell him.

"I won't, but if he starts acting childish and disrespectful don't expect me to just be quiet." He says. I give him a look.

"Bryce promise me that you will under no circumstances do anything stupid to get yourself in trouble." I say. He sighs. "Jadah, really-." I interrupt him.

"Bryce." I warn. He sighs deeply looking at me. "I promise." He finally says. I give him a smile.

"Thank you." I say before walking out of his room.

On my way downstairs I run into Vinnie. "You ready for today Vinnie?" I ask. "I just wanna go, get my check and leave." He says, a bored tone in his voice.

Bryce asked Vinnie to be apart of the boxing event, which I didn't really get at first. He eventually agreed to it for the right amount, still not really showing much interest, but nonetheless, training a lot for the event.

"Oh come on Vinnie, you'll have fun." Tayler Holder comes around the corner. My eyes widen.

"Okay Tayler! Look at you." I smile. "You look good bro." I compliment his outfit. I walk up to him and fix his collar for him.

"Thank you, thank you." He smiles. "Are we ready?" Nate Wyatt asks coming down the stairs with Bryce.

"Ready as i'll ever be." I sigh.

We get to the place the press conference is being held and we are led to a room for all of us to wait in. I plop down on one of couches and huff.

"Hey Jadah, you got the route to the place we're supposed to go to after the conference right?" Bryce asks me, on the phone with someone.

"Yeah, it's right down the street, we can easily walk and leave the cars parked." I say. "Got it." He responds.

"Is that my girl?" I hear from his phone. "She's on the clock Josh, you can talk to her after the conference is over." Bryce laughs.

I let out a laugh. "When am I not on the clock." I joke. Bryce eyes me. "You know I still control your paycheck right?" He jokes.

"It's not like I get paid enough anyways." I smile at him. "Yeah okay." He laughs, saying goodbye to Josh.

Suddenly a woman comes into the room. "May I speak to your representative?" She asks. "That's me." I catch her attention.

I follow her out of the room and she leads me to the room where the conference is happening. She tells me where we will stand while we wait to be called, where each boy will be sitting, and where I can stand.

The intercom comes on and says the conference is starting in five minutes, so I make my way back to our room. "Alright boys, let's head out." I say, coming into the room.

I place them in a line, coordinated with their seats and we make our way to the room, me walking in the front.

The conference starts and Fousey introduces the announcer. As he starts calling on people I watch to make sure they are in the right seats.